Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae 2005

Ken

if you want any help Ken setting up I might be down sometime on Thursday this year.

No one is allowed onsite till friday as their is another show packing up on the thursday and tbh theirs no point in turning up to the afternoon as the stands won't be marked out till lunchtime i guess.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• Moffmo

• GIDDLEPIN

• Calisto

Top Posters In This Topic

ok no worries Ken.

Shame that as last year we went down on the thursday, just makes the long weekend.... longer lol! Oh well not to worry, extra day to get the car ready I suppose, knowing my luck it will still be in the bodyshop and no I'm not letting on what's happening :bye: ;) .

Kev :)

Oh well not to worry, extra day to get the car ready I suppose, knowing my luck it will still be in the bodyshop and no I'm not letting on what's happening  :bye:  ;) .

Kev :)

Does it involve paint at some point :P

Right apparently my pc will be back with me tomorrow so will be able to get some stuff sorted before i go on my hols on friday, will also try and get an updated list from Steve on who has paid and for what and i'll add all that to the attendance list :thumbsup:

erm... jsut gonna ask a probely BLONDE question.. a sits camping... but what facilities are there there??? ie - water, toilets etc etc....

:)

cant wait, soooo excited! :P

erm... jsut gonna ask a probely BLONDE question.. a sits camping... but what facilities are there there??? ie - water, toilets etc etc....

All you need is a 3ltr plastic bottle and a funnel.. you can't miss

If its anything like last year (know its a diff venue) they had cold water tap points and showers. Porta loos that dont have lights in also!

Just DON'T! use it for a "livener" in the morning! :wacko::lol:

There's a Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express virtually on site (See Showground Map) Hotels are where it says A605 right at the entrance to the ground.

It was the only way that I could get the better half to come along. Under the stars Friday night, hotel Saturday night. You'll all be begging me to let you have a shower on Sunday morning and use a proper loo!!! :P

Joe

Us Northern TOCers are a tough bunch we can handle anything. :thumbsup:

I HOPE. ;)

Us Northern TOCers are a tough bunch we can handle anything. :thumbsup:

I HOPE. ;)

Well my lass is a southerner (Sheffield). I was doing well to get her under canvass for one night!! :P

Joe

Yes They just add to your drunken stumblings, I on the other hand never have that problem. lol until JAE 2005 :group-cuddles:

Seem to remember tripping over a few last year!

yeah lmao I remember watching you and Jimlad. funny as fluck you two.

Bet he doesnt come this year,

I have to behave this year as my girlfriend is coming :P

Bet he doesnt come this year,

I have to behave this year as my girlfriend is coming :P

So why haven't you got her to join SoTOC? :rolleyes:

:lol: You have just reminded of a time, far away in my younger years, when i awaoke one morning after the night before (as you do), with a shag pile carpet on my tongue, a throat full of hacksaw blades and a head full o mince... i stumble up the hallway, sidestepping a few boddies on the way (tripping over one of them (which grunted slightly) bypassed the bathroom as there was a dingy smell coming from it, and then i made my way to the kitchen... straight to the fridge :drool::drool::drool: .. then i see's it :drool::drool::drool: ... right on the bootom shelf of the door :drool::drool: 3ltr's of Orange juice :drool::drool: whooooo!! i thought.. just what the doctor ordered. So i unscrew the cap.. takes a deep breath (as i was going to be busy for a good few minutes) and takes the BIGGEST gulp of COOKING FAT you could ever drink.

I'll tell you something though.. sobers you up in no time :lol: (very true story i'll never forget yukk!!) :ph34r:

:lol: You have just reminded of a time, far away in my younger years, when i awaoke one morning after the night before (as you do), with a shag pile carpet on my tongue, a throat full of hacksaw blades and a head full o mince... i stumble up the hallway, sidestepping a few boddies on the way (tripping over one of them (which grunted slightly) bypassed the bathroom as there was a dingy smell coming from it, and then i made my way to the kitchen... straight to the fridge :drool::drool::drool: .. then i see's it :drool::drool::drool: ... right on the bootom shelf of the door :drool::drool: 3ltr's of Orange juice :drool::drool: whooooo!! i thought.. just what the doctor ordered. So i unscrew the cap.. takes a deep breath (as i was going to be busy for a good few minutes) and takes the BIGGEST gulp of COOKING FAT you could ever drink.

I'll tell you something though.. sobers you up in no time :lol: (very true story i'll never forget yukk!!) :ph34r:

LOL PMSL :lol:

There's a Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express virtually on site (See Showground Map) Hotels are where it says A605 right at the entrance to the ground.

It was the only way that I could get the better half to come along. Under the stars Friday night, hotel Saturday night. You'll all be begging me to let you have a shower on Sunday morning and use a proper loo!!! :P

Joe

Well I too have joined the likes of Joe at the Holiday Inn (not literally though! lol) - booked my room ages ago! I cant live without clean sheets and a hot shower in the morning!

Although I dont think there are any rooms left there now - when I booked I could only get a twin room non smoking - all other types of room had gone - and that was like 2 months ago!

Bet you blew chunks after that? :yes::lol:

I was regular for weeks m8 :lol:

EDIT: whoooohoooooo 1200 posts (i missed the 1000th one so i'll celebrate this one :lol::beer::beer:

Joe

ahhhhhhh, ta for that. :) thats quite tempting...

but, its my first JAE, and i think i wanna spend it with peeps. :) it be fun! :)

gona bare that in mind though.lol

ta joe.

x

:D yup camping is sooo much fun...the evil sambuka and vodka challenges at 2 in the morning followed by a drunken stagger to the portaloos.

Ooh and a brekkie cooked by les on the bbq (still remember hehehehe) woohooo I can harldy wait now!!!! :drool::lol::lol: :D

And a camera to capture those moments you don't wan't to be shown on TOC................... :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links