Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Will Be At RII Backing Fensport

Clive@MRC

Fensports Adrian will be defending his Rotorstock Street Fighter Championship this year with Tony close behind and will now have added PRESSURE to do well because TOYOTA will be there officialy and will be backing the team to win

( sorry Adrian it's gonna be lot tougher this year)

Toyota will be bringing New special and limited edition models including something yellow with a large wing on the back that they pre-launched in April. Trying to get hold of one of the F1 (display) cars too.

Subaru have confirmed that they will be bringing 4 or 5 cars ,

Honda - are Bringing Type R's, NSX and hopefully a special Carbon'd up Civic that Max Power has at the moment

Mitsubishi Motors in the UK finally caught up with me after trying to get me for three days and asked if they could attend with their championship winning offroader, and give their first unveiling of a new EVO 9 in public if they can get it off the boat in time, plus 3 other cars.

We are currantly talking with Nissan, Mazda and others about attending the Show.

Mark from TDI has confermed they will be attending

See you all there Guys, IT'S GONNA BE A GOOD UN.

Cheers Clive

( if any other companys want a stand please contact Clive@Mazdarotaryclub.com)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership