Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Kylie

GIDDLEPIN

Just heard.

Poor Kylie has got breast cancer. :(

I'm not a big fan of hers, but I wish her well.

Luckily its only the early stages so they've hopefully caught it in time :)

I'm just shocked tbh - only last month I saw her live and she looked fabulous - just looked totally healthy and gorgeous!

Luckily they caught it quickly - I wish her a speedy recovery.

I'm just shocked tbh - only last month I saw her live and she looked fabulous - just looked totally healthy and gorgeous!

Luckily they caught it quickly - I wish her a speedy recovery.

It can happen to anybody unfortunately so all the ladies need to careful :(

* Men can also get breast cancer aswell i know :(

Yeah if anything its a warning for us all to check ourselves for lumps...... it can happen to anyone, whether you're a beggar or a multi-millionaire pop star.

Cancer doesnt care if you have money or not! :( Just hope she gets better soon! :)

Yeah if anything its a warning for us all to check ourselves for lumps...... it can happen to anyone, whether you're a beggar or a multi-millionaire pop star.

Can i be the official TOC lump checker? (only check female lumps btw)

Hopefully they HAVE caught it early enough to prevent a mastectomy.. i couldn't imagine being a woman and having to go through that... but if i got testicular cancer.. i would have it off right away (the !Removed! that is). i have my kids, and it would be no great loss (lets face it.. they are ugly :censor: anyway aint they) God must have had extra Elbow Skin when he created man.. and put our B**** in it.

Best of luck to Kylie... As has been said its been caught early so hopefully she should be alright.

I check myself every week. Cancer in the family on my Mums side :( Its an evil disease but if caught in time, there is a high chance of a full recovery.

Kylie has a lot of support out there. :group-cuddles:

yeah i wish her all the best in getting through it, its a terrible thing which i would not wish on anybody,

More good news for Kylie! It would appear according to reports that Olivier has proposed to her since her operation....

How sweet! :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links