Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

There's Still Time To Come Along With Toyota

Clive@MRC

Hi All,

I have realised that whilst we now have most of the major clubs attending this meeting I have noticed your Club is not one of them, so we would still like to give your Club the opportunity to come to Rotorstock on the 29th/30th May that incorporates not only an all Japanese Show, The Japanese Street Fighter Championships but also The Rotorstock Drift Championships.

Be good to see your Club there especially as it's a Toyota that's defending it's Championship and Toyota are also supporting this event by attending themselves

You may be asking "why should my Club be interested in a meeting with the name of Rotorstock"

Well l can tell you that the misconception that this is "Just about Mazda's is very wrong" , indeed if this was the case then why would Japanese Manufacturers like Honda, Mitsubishi, Subaru and Toyota be coming with lots of their own cars to put on display in the Show side of the event ?

The Japanese Performance Magazine sponsored meeting is called Rotorstock purely because a car club just like yours called Mazdarotaryclub has worked hard for months and months planning and organising to bring

ALL Japanese enthusiasts a true Multi Event Japanese only meeting for all to enjoy and remember.

This is the only meeting now on the Japanese car Club calendar that is organised purely on a non profit basis by Enthusiasts for Enthusiasts.

You will find attached a full program for the two days and a form for your members to fill in if they wish to compete or just have a go at RWYB.

Please mail me on receipt of this mail to book your space and to ensure your Club Members do not miss out on what should be the Best Event your Club will attend all year.

Many Thanks for your time.

Clive Haynsford

President of Mazdarotaryclub

www.Rotorstock.com

Dude, as a manager of another club/forum, surely you understand the meaning and annoyance of spamming?

Come on, 5 speperate threads about the same event?

I think this thread sums up all the information anyone needs to know. Perhaps the other threads can now be deleted?

what should be the Best Event your Club will attend all year.

Never heard of JAE??!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership