Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Some New Stuff For The Car

raywong

hi ppl

heres a few picture of the stuff that i recently add to the yaris, a set of LED rear lights, and i did some DIY painting to the engine cover and the speedo cover, some of you guys might have already seen it in bruntingthrope, i just cant be ubikd to take some pics.

Enjoy

Ray

IMGP1491.jpg

IMGP1492.jpg

IMGP1493.jpg

IMGP1527.jpg

Good job buddy :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Looking good!

Did you get those LED clusters from TOM's in HK? Cos i really wanted some myself!

:thumbsup:

Looking sharp. Love those lights. :thumbsup:

Saw it at Brunters, but it's very sweet dude!

To answer others... he got the lights for about £150 from Hong Kong.

That console case looks brilliant Ray...... love it!

Your light are simply the coolest thing to have ever graced our forums! :drool::drool:

Looking good fella!, good finish, not too sure about the painted dash, but the finish is good. LED lights are cool! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

cheers people, yeh my dad got them for me while he was on holiday. :D

i am quite impressed with the dash and the engine cover. i was gonna paint the centre console as well, but experiencing problems at the moment. but didnt quite managed to cover the plastic bits of it. :angry: anyone got any suggestion??

thx

Ray

when i had a look at the centre bit, im sure theres some screw plugs things behind and one hidden when you take top bit off. if thats any help?

damn ive been beaten to the LED lights,

hey i notice your looking for another yaris, no im not selling one, just i had a real problem when looking for one, best spots i found was autotrader, and fishforcars - thats were i got my beauty from. :thumbsup:

[damn ive been beaten to the LED lights,]

Unlucky lee :P

My main concern for painting the centre dash was that i dunno how to cover the dials. (if u know wot i mean) i could use masking tape and a sharp knife to cover it but then it's still gonna be quite hard due to the limited space :angry:

Ray

Hi,

Are there any places in the Uk which sell the LED Lights?...they l@@k fantastic

when u say dials to u mean the numbers and everythin which are around the nobs? cos if it is. once u have removed the dash u can push them off from the back. i have just done it myself. u will get to see my attempt at the weekend :P

I'm gonna phone up Kev at Envy and hassle him until he starts importing they L.E.D. lights! :D :thumbsup:

when u say dials to u mean the numbers and everythin which are around the nobs? cos if it is. once u have removed the dash u can push them off from the back. i have just done it myself. u will get to see my attempt at the weekend

Really??? omg.... didnt relise that when i take it out... i'll have a look at ur attempt before doing mine then, cheers mate.. :thumbsup:

thx

Ray

how abt the air vents? can they be taken out easily??

Cheers

Ray

when u say dials to u mean the numbers and everythin which are around the nobs? cos if it is. once u have removed the dash u can push them off from the back. i have just done it myself. u will get to see my attempt at the weekend :P

i look forward to seeing ur "attempt" :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links