Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Supercharger Coupled With Other Mods

admanirv

i'll see what ive got :rolleyes:

yeah get a glanza but then all you have is an old glanza.........

Right, but it's potential is not as limited as the Yaris. I think that's the point here.

Not that you should chose either one for going fast, but any improvements the Yaris offers over the Starlet Glanza have nothing to do with performance.

Another point I think earpl was trying to make was that its all been done before! I've never seen a Yaris with serious massive power! ;) :thumbsup:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• earpl

• admanirv

• Ryan1985

• seveer unaek

i'll see what ive got :rolleyes:

yeah get a glanza but then all you have is an old glanza.........

Right, but it's potential is not as limited as the Yaris. I think that's the point here.

Not that you should chose either one for going fast, but any improvements the Yaris offers over the Starlet Glanza have nothing to do with performance.

Another point I think earpl was trying to make was that its all been done before! I've never seen a Yaris with serious massive power! ;) :thumbsup:

exactly, some people will hapily spend the money on a faster car, either newer ( expensive ) older ( can be just as expensive when you have to start replacing parts). Id rather spend the money on making the yaris a little more unique, and making it just that bit quicker than is expected. If i had the money thats what i would do personally..!

well what can i say :thumbsup:

i was only mearly backing up ryan tho, so credit to the lad as well, modding of cars is all down to taste and views, and everyone will have their own. we shouldnt try and say no your wrong for doing that, but support and give our own views in a constructive way. if you dont agree dont hound mearly say!! not everyone wants massive of power but somthing more unique. some may say camshaft is silly for turbing a 1 ltr, i say respect dude :thumbsup: your car, do what you like to it.

if we all thought the same and all agreed all the time this would be a very boring place!!

with everyone owning very simular cars, its those who act out that keep us all on the edge

a good old fashioned 3gste :D

What are they? :wacko:

Do you mean 3S-GTE? :P

Touching Charlie, touching! :thumbsup::crybaby:

. some may say camshaft is silly for turbing a 1 ltr, i say respect dude  :thumbsup: your car, do what you like to it.

thanks lad for a change someone is telling they have respect for me, instead of telling me to have respect for myself :lol: . but honest thanks. most, if not all of the people here do have a good sence as regards there mods. at the end of the the day if you like it, then what else matters. as for my car i like being odd, unique is a little too kind to discribe me :lol: , IMO people like rossnova, Lee`s old red yaris, chuck and a few others have done very simple but very effective mods that i just love and have great respect for, i not explaning myself great, a great car does not have to fast.

its those who act out that keep us all on the edge

sums it all up perfect

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links