Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Japfest!

Blaze

i cant work out if i should be annoyed i missed it..or glad I did now!

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gordypix

• Fidgits

• Caz SR

• KidKoala

was a good day, we left just at right time though as it started to rain badly, far tom many scoobs though common nasty cars, aslo discovered a good use for purge valves, making ppl get out of my way when they walk in the road , they tend to run, also if anyone know the marshall who i got in the face with nitrous, apologise for me

Jap fest is ALways rainy, and always infasted with scumbarus :crybaby:

Looking forward to JAE

I thought subaru weren't even japanese? korean or something?

Jap fest is ALways rainy, and always infasted with scumbarus  :crybaby:

Looking forward to JAE

I thought subaru weren't even japanese? korean or something?

Most Subaru's are made in Gunma, Japan.

Some are made in the United States for the U.S. market.

Subaru is a division of Fuji Heavy Industries, a Japanese corporation, but a large amount of Subaru stock is controlled by GM.

where was the stand? could not find it at all???

did 4 laps of the area, even drove past most of the clubs before i went home

asked one of the stewards but the club wasnt on his list

where were u guys?

ended up parking somewhere else :angry:

the toc stand was all the way up the top of the road, where the scoobys stand was.

Yer, i thought japfest was only OK.

i didnt meet many TOCers, only alex with the blue MR2.

I spent most of the time at the D2 stand, cos we came as a convoy at a tooo early a time for me.. <_<

But i saw some of the cars on the track, managed to analyse some driver's mistakes (not saying i could do better :ph34r: )

But i guess ill have to meet more of you at JAE, i heard Leeky poped over to the stand, but i wasnt there at the time.

Neways c ya soon i guess.. :thumbsup:

Big T

i've heard quite a few complaints about the scoobies, and not just the sheer numbers along with being given the prime real estate - it appears they pushed other clubs into the public parking as well...

Mind you - did you see the little starlet/galanza that was on track a lot - it lapped everything else on the circuit! that was some driving..

Hi Peeps. :thumbsup:

Just got online after setting up my spanking new computer............ :D

First of all - Hi to all the Japfest Peeps from the day. Good to meet some of you again and a LOT of YOU for the 1st and hopefully not the last time.

Woah - did Matt's Monster ever look awesome when it rolled into Maccy D's at 7am. :drool:

OK - A Death threat must go out to FIDGITS for that appalling picture of ME. Damn you man :censor: . It's OVEREXPOSED (use Photoshop - I look very pale and lacking in Vitamins) and well...................where did I leave that horses head........... :lol:

I'll get my pix up when I install all the other software on this computer. :bookworm: :thumbsup:

The day:

Damn did I ever get wet through early on in the day. Thank god it kinda stopped raining later for a while......... :hokus-pokus:

Spent loadsa time chatting cars, mags, t-****rts, cars, beer mats and other assorted gumph with all insundry............ :yes:

The TOC area was invaded by a Mitso thingy but we'll let that slide as he was very polite and asked permission because his area was full......... :yes:

Underfoot was soooooooooooo muuddy and how many of us got our legs covered when that Scooby splashed us all from a mud puddle :ffs:

There wasn't enough trade stands and certainly not enough discounts on stuff (Jerry and co got a spanking deal though from AUTOGLYM :thumbsup: )

The Entrance to the day was a nightmare - several TOCers being directed to the wrong entrance TWICE.......................... :ffs: :censor:

Castle Coombe is not big enough really for this event - all the people + cars = way too cramped.............. :yes:

I PULLED a Blinder though - Arriving with NO STAND PASS - I parked for FREE in the media area walked to TOC stand - Couldn't get a Pass off anyone.........So I spoke to a Marshall (top chap it has to be said) and blagged entry for Moi and Moi's car to the TOC stand FREE OF CHARGE...........So in a nutshell Japfest cost me ZIP to get into...........RESULT METHINX :D :thumbsup:

OK - A Death threat must go out to FIDGITS for that appalling picture of ME. Damn you man :censor: . It's OVEREXPOSED (use Photoshop - I look very pale and lacking in Vitamins) and well...................where did I leave that horses head........... :lol:

dont know what your talking about :rolleyes: ;)

Anyone seen - SHREK 2 where that Cat gives it the Innocent eyes look - well that's Ian now I bet.................... :lol::lol::lol:

I &#33;Removed&#33; well hate photographers................ :ph34r:

Don't encourage him Tom...................... :arrgg-matey:

Anyone seen - SHREK 2 where that Cat gives it the Innocent eyes look - well that's Ian now I bet.................... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I &#33;Removed&#33; well hate photographers................ :ph34r:

FP1425%20shrek%202%20-%20cats%20eyes.jpg

I have to say though, the weather played to our advantage a little.

After a nice sunny lunch, the really bad rain in the afternoon meant the heaving crowds left early, so when the sun came back out about 3 - the rest of the afternoon was both sunny, and quiet...

by the way, i forgot to say a big thanks to those that sorted out everything so this happened..

Totally agree with you mate - big thanks to Steve and Ken and thanks to you too for sorting things out on the day.

Good to meet some new faces (though I'm bad with names) and to meet up with others I've met before.

Here are a few pics I took

Starlet out running Nissan Pulsar

The Starlet (with young lady driver) that gave everything else on the track a caning

Evo muscling past Nissan

Isn't that a Mitso being done by the Skyline.........? Idunno. :blink::wacko:

yeah - that little starlet - lapped everything it was on track with, EVO's, skylines...

Big up the driver for some serious skill - but there is no way its still a 1.3

they do have the potential, going up to the pod one day, me, leeky and bibbs all got done by a starlet turbo apparently main bulk of mods were big turbo and no exhaust system was a beast

The amount of Scoobies was a joke and a bit of a shame really, they took over the event :(

It was great to meet a few of you and apologies for not catching up with the Yaris owners in attendance (Blaze & ChrisB?) I was on the look-out, but I think our paths never crossed.

Thanks Gordy for the pics too! Lovely little setup there and look forward to seeing the others.

The amount of Scoobies was a joke and a bit of a shame really, they took over the event :(

It was great to meet a few of you and apologies for not catching up with the Yaris owners in attendance (Blaze & ChrisB?) I was on the look-out, but I think our paths never crossed.

Way too many scoobies!

Didnt know you were coming! We wold have made it our mission to find ya! :lol:

It was really daz364 (i think, hes not here to ask his silly numbers!!) and chrisb you needed to see! Im just here for the hell of it! :thumbsup: (till i can drive!!)

That black starlet with black rims wasnt driven by a blonde chic btw!

Would you belive that Black Starlet was a &#33;Removed&#33; automatic! UNBELIVABLE!!! the bloke was an ex ford fiesta series champion and classic formula one driver! The car was near on standard! BUt it had the most awesome dunlop racing tyres and a &#33;Removed&#33; great driver! He was like 50 years old and it was his dads race car, and his dad is 75!

ae111sr: that piccy you put up of a starlet driven by a woman is actually a Civic VTi EK9 model and a bloke was driving that whilst his girlfriend was video'ing him on a Mobil phone in the passenger seat! haha

Now thats what you call soft suspension! It didnt feel all that bad when i was going round! haha

100-0038_IMG_2.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links