Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Battery Relocation

Scot

:D Hi,

has anyone had any experiance in relocating the Battery to the boot? just wondering what kinda difference would i c? is it noticable? Have people run the wires in through the cabin to the boot, or underneath the cars that way? and what thickness cables have they used, and where can i get them from? and also what kind of protection can i give it to stop for example people kicking or standing on them if i ran them underneath the pasangers carpet. Thats about it :D

Also what about tidying up the wiring loom? what can be done to the mess that is mine, but it still does have to remain pratical :blink:

err...

thats it for now

There are two reasons why people move the Battery

1. weight distribution

2. to make room in the engine bay

However if you had the Battery in the passenger comparment / boot, you should put it in a special sealed container because batteries can give off hazardous fumes as well as being a source of a potential spark for a fire.

Andrew

not too big a job but as already said a Battery box is a must. for the cables you will need thicker than stock cable sizes due to the extra length call vehicle wiring products on 0115 930 5454 they can supply everything you need and are resonably priced too

not too big a job but as already said a battery box is a must. for the cables you will need thicker than stock cable sizes due to the extra length call vehicle wiring products on 0115 930 5454 they can supply everything you need and are resonably priced too

Thats great mate, ill get on the case as soon as i can. At the moment im at work with two baby jackdoors who are really sweet, but must have shat on me and my work buddy at least 10 times :angry::angry::angry:

Sweet

Ughh

Sweet

UGHH

bird crap everywhere :help::help::help::help::help::help:

not too big a job but as already said a battery box is a must. for the cables  you will need thicker than stock cable sizes due to the extra length call vehicle wiring products on 0115 930 5454 they can supply everything you need and are resonably priced too

Thats great mate, ill get on the case as soon as i can. At the moment im at work with two baby jackdoors who are really sweet, but must have shat on me and my work buddy at least 10 times :angry::angry::angry:

Sweet

Ughh

Sweet

UGHH

bird crap everywhere :help::help::help::help::help::help:

LOL Just make sure you haven't got the sunroof behind the front seat then :)

You can clean that one up :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links