Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spray Reverse Light Redish

jay dh

want to make the reverse light cover look more red, too red and it wont look like a reverse light, which is illegal apparently, im unsure if it wud look ok to spray the inside of the cover a lighter shade of red to match better.

yay or !Removed!?

cheers

Jay

Yes I can, but as you may of guessed im away from work for 2 weeks, I can phone them to order it and get it to you for the mini meet....

:D

you just had to show off dude !! :P how much am i looking at mate? and when would you want payment?

I cant remember off the top of my head, all I can remember is you cant get the lens on its own, you have to get the backing to... I think your looking at around £30 - £35 ish quid, but please dont hold me on it, its been awhile since I have ordered any.....

I will find out.

want to make the reverse light cover look more red, too red and it wont look like a reverse light, which is illegal apparently, im unsure if it wud look ok to spray the inside of the cover a lighter shade of red to match better.

yay or !Removed!?

cheers

Jay

!Removed!.

The white is more effective as a reverse light.

At least you don't have "Lexus lights". That would be more !Removed! that wanting to paint your reverse lights.

Leave your lights alone, I say. Only worthwhile "light" mod on a car is HIDs. If you aren't doing that, then save your time and money. :yes:

I'm interested in one too, if you don't mind, would have to post it out though if that was possible...

At least you don't have "Lexus lights". That would be more !Removed! that wanting to paint your reverse lights.

don`t even :censor: go there, each to there own and just leave it at that. :ffs:, i have them, i like them, i think they look good on my car IMO so im happy, if others don`t like them it is there own opion, each to there own.

back on the subject i`d go for 2 rear clear lens too, or else if you still want to spray them, someone here had them sprayed, get Lexus lights which you can rig a fog light up too and they also have a reverse light yea problom solved :lol: . but if you don`t like Lexus lights and thats o.k you can still spray the lens in the bumper and get a set of P2 clusters off a standard yaris which look the same as a TS but do have a Fog and reverse light.

toyota is lexus so nothing wrong with that but Ive seen lexus lights on other cars which are crap really

don`t even :censor: go there, each to there own and just leave it at that. :ffs:, i have them, i like them, i think they look good on my car IMO so im happy, if others don`t like them it is there own opion, each to there own.

:thumbsup: couldnt agree more, i have them aswell and i personally prefer them over stock!!

as for the rear clear fog, i believe you can get them from envy for around £30

then all lexus cars or altessa cars are !Removed!  :D  :D

lad your just looking for a slap :lol: ya big Biffo :P

Yay or Gay? Surely thats non PC! Isnt it meant to be Yay or Nay?

Anyhoo - I say nay!

Actaully, ironically, lexus owners have started painting the inside of their lights so that they don't look like chav's! :D

paint over your reverse light? how iresponsible!  :ph34r:

Shocking behaviour!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links