Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spray Reverse Light Redish

jay dh

toyota is lexus so nothing wrong with that but Ive seen lexus lights on other cars which are crap really

I don't think they look right even ON a Lexus, personally.

It was a change that never needed to happen and serves no purpose except to please those who hunger for tacky "bling" like 19" chrome wheels.

They've got nothing to do with taste which is why Lexus doesn't really do them on it's non boy-racer models.

But as was said, it's just my opinion. I usually laugh out loud and point when I see them on most cars. They look bad on a Lexus, but hilarious and inappropriate on an economy car.

Actaully, ironically, lexus owners have started painting the inside of their lights so that they don't look like chav's! :D

I sure as hell would. :thumbsup:

They didn't look nice to begin with and the chavs have completely ruined them.

Actaully, ironically, lexus owners have started painting the inside of their lights so that they don't look like chav's! :D

I sure as hell would. :thumbsup:

They didn't look nice to begin with and the chavs have completely ruined them.

I thought we had sealed the boarders, lad is everything o.k are you o.k, I’m sorry I didn’t know that a few chavs had escaped and had gotten to America somehow. have you bening effected, lad you have to post a pics of yourself and the car so we can make sure you are not effected. a few of us have being infected, I myself have shown first symptoms and have fitted Lexus lights to my car, people I need help ooo no I forgot about the M3 mirror aswell, lad so because your not from this side of the pond and maybe never seen a chav or know what starts the infection, or not see what they wear, what they drive or basically know sweet damm all about them ya better post some pics so we can see if your o.k, i fear for your safety :yes:

nonsense :D  :D

i`m worried about him he may becoming a chav, we need to see pics

We have "chavs" like you wouldn't beleive here.

The worst Chav meet you've ever seen is nothing compared to a typical Friday night in a west coast American city.

We have chav's "like whoa"

It is completely out of control, in fact a good way to make your car look unique here is actually to NOT put Lexus lights on it since more seem to have them than don't. Drive a decent car with normal looking non-chrome wheels and no rear wing or Lexus lights and you'll stand out.

We have "chavs" like you wouldn't beleive here.

The worst Chav meet you've ever seen is nothing compared to a typical Friday night in a west coast American city.

We have chav's "like whoa"

It is completely out of control, in fact a good way to make your car look unique here is actually to NOT put Lexus lights on it since more seem to have them than don't. Drive a decent car with normal looking non-chrome wheels and no rear wing or Lexus lights and you'll stand out.

to be honest I don’t fully understand the whole chav thing myself, but from what I can see its more of a of a why of life rather than someone who just wilfully destroys a perfectly good car, its normally from what I can see but there are a few exception its usually someone who owns (I say that lightly as its normally there mothers car) there first car and just goes over the top will silly so called "mods", god sometimes id like to walk up and slap them just to shock. I don’t think you can just class people like this chavs but I know the kinda person your on about and a this stage I just sit back and laugh at them and I hope you don’t class me as one :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links