Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spoilers?

ESSY-J

Hey guyz

Wonderin if you can help me? I really want a spoiler for my yaris that looks sweet. Thing is i dont want to fork out a fortune but i am willing to pay a fair amount. Also i dont really want to attract the boy racers, no offence you guys can drive!but the coppers are tight on this sort of thing up my end. ive heard about the standard yaris spoiler and the TTE but hey im a girl and i need some advice on prices and all that mallerky!!! cheers

:thumbsup:

You mean u want a rear window/roof spoiler?

TTE do them as do Booster and Veilside .. all comes down to the look and price you want?

Well my budgets tight about 200 squids! got a sprayer set up who'll spray 'n' fit it for me. you recken its possible. i dont want the car to look to modded up i want more of a standard look if that makes sense? what do you recomend??? :unsure:

I would stick with the TTE one, as fitted to the Tsports, nice spoiler that gives you what you want without the boy racer... sorry, girl racer look. :thumbsup:

Ok - the TTE one sounds like the sort of thing you need ... problem is I have no idea how much they cost - they come as standard with the T-sport.

Have a word with Ryan and see how much his cost would be my best suggestion.

Alternately have a look at Envy - www.envyperformance.com - they have a number of pics to look at.

If you do call ask for Kevin - he has a Yaris himself and knows his stuff

you should get one of these, I've just ordered one, they are cheap at £45 inc postage, the proper ones from toyota are over £100. Available from eBay.

d2_1_b.JPG

cool cheers guyz

i think i will look into the tte spoiler for the "GIRL RACER" :P look haha ill get in contact with my local toyota dealer but ill be sure to check out envy thanks for the advice boyz youve been gr8

:thumbsup:

Do you a deal, go buy me a Veilside spoiler and you can have my TTE one???

:D

yeah ok for sure im made of money!!! NOT. do you a deal. Buy me a t-sport and ill buy you a spoiler haha.

Veilside....

Toyota_Yaris_complete_kit_lg.gif

Booster.. (also see my garage.. link in my signature)

REARhfdFOTO.jpg

TTE...

yaris-p1-roof-spoiler.jpg

If you shop around you should be able to find some good prices... and if you are looking for something stylish and subtle.. TTE is the one for you... ask Ryan1985 how much it costs.

TTE one is lovely - I have one, but its reserved for another member..... if I can find the blasted thing (sorry Eternity575!) lol

:drool: I so want a TTE spoiler!! *dreams* Must save up money, must save up money!

That booster spoilers sweet! still that TTE spoilers smart. God the money we spend on cars its insane!!! im gonna be broke hahaha

:crybaby:

That booster spoilers sweet! still that TTE spoilers smart. God the money we spend on cars its insane!!! im gonna be broke hahaha

:crybaby:

Your in Bucks, I'm in Essex - if we got two TTE ones at the same time we should ask for discount lol :lol::lol:

Oh well the thought is nice ;)

hey is that a carb bonnet in your piccie nice! my mates got one cost him like 300 squids from Japan. his cars well modded its sweet not really a girls car though.

hey Blue 84 nice im liking the idea how much begging r u prepared to do lol :D

for me it would have to be TTE all the way i just love there stuff

hey is that a carb bonnet in your piccie nice! my mates got one cost him like 300 squids from Japan. his cars well modded its sweet not really a girls car though.

hey Blue 84 nice im liking the idea how much begging r u prepared to do lol  :D

300 quids cheap!

envy wants 550 ish!

I have a TTE one... It cost £70 inc P&P on e-bay, but I need it resprayed and fitted which will be done at some point...

A

yeah im gonna go for TTe. what do you recken get in contact with me local dealer or keep checkin out eBay???????

300 is cheep but how much of it is lies ??????? i dont believe it but hey im jealous wether it is or not!

I have a TTE one... It cost £70 inc P&P on e-bay, but I need it resprayed and fitted which will be done at some point...

A

Oh get on with it, Alan! :rolleyes:

Lowered, already. But you can hear her crying "I want my spoiler!" :crybaby::lol:

Dunno who you mean - my bonnet of YarisTsport?

The bonnets aren't cheap ... but nice.

Looks as though you know that you want a TTE spoiler .. just a case of where do you get one now?

Spraying and fitting should cost well under a hundred quid.. ryan paid about 65 i think.. i'm sure i'll be corrected if i'm wrong... and yep.. the Booster stuff is quite expensive.. but it IS quality stuff too.

Actually, its more a case of "I want more money so I can get spoiler fitted..." <_<

Spent far too much money on car last month and the first service is due this month (quote of £80-odd quid and after 7 months - my mileage is dropping ;) ) so its going to be pampered as it is. Need to find decent body shop round here too...

Would like bigger wheels and tyres and a chip, but they're just a pipe dream atm...

A

AND - you can have the greatest intention to do something but time and money always suggests otherwise - hence why my spoiler is now buried under junk in the garage (probably!)

I always intended to fit it, but time and money suggested otherwise! :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links