Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Spoilers?

ESSY-J

:drool: I so want a TTE spoiler!! *dreams* Must save up money, must save up money!

LOL T, thought u didn't do mods!!! :rolleyes:

I'm getting a TTE one for christmas, can't wait to be honest! Just got to sort out some nice wheels then i'm done!

:drool:

(He says for now)

Hi, sorry been studying all day for a uni exam 2mo! :(

Anyway, I bought my TTE spoiler off admanirv on this site when he put it on eBay but I offered him £120 and he finished the auction there and then. I reckon a dealer will want about £120-130 for one.

I got it sprayed and fitted for £60 aswell! :thumbsup:

Alan you have a meet at the end of next month aswell! :wacko:

I might have washed the car by then...

:P

A

Well my budgets tight about 200 squids! got a sprayer set up who'll spray 'n' fit it for me. you recken its possible. i dont want the car to look to modded up i want more of a standard look if that makes sense? what do you recomend??? :unsure:

make sure you post a pic up of the spoiler your buying if its a tte, because ive seen alot a so called "tte spoilers" or t sport spoilers on eBay etc when in fact they are slightly different and are not tte one, they are sr ones.

TTE one is lovely - I have one, but its reserved for another member..... if I can find the blasted thing (sorry Eternity575!) lol

what happened to your other spoiler?

Well I got one off eBay, cost 65 quid, already primed. Looks good as well and the fit looks good too. Just have to get it painted when my light brows arrive and bumper is fixed. Pics to follow soon

TTE one is lovely - I have one, but its reserved for another member..... if I can find the blasted thing (sorry Eternity575!) lol

what happened to your other spoiler?

That is the other spoiler Lee - I salvaged it from Karis when she "went" and it got thrown into the garage and my other half has since moved it and I dont know where, although I suspect it is still in the garage under all our junk!

Do you a deal, go buy me a Veilside spoiler and you can have my TTE one???

:D

err dan, you might wanna talk to jaxx, he can get you one* for about 100 quid

*Very good replica

Keep an eye on eBay, I managed to get a primed TTE spoiler for only £60, although the glue that came with it was 2 years out of date. Got it sprayed and fitted for free too so it was an absolute bargin...

:drool: I so want a TTE spoiler!! *dreams* Must save up money, must save up money!

LOL T, thought u didn't do mods!!! :rolleyes:

I'm getting a TTE one for christmas, can't wait to be honest! Just got to sort out some nice wheels then i'm done!

:drool:

(He says for now)

Haha well yeah I didnt, or so I thought..

If I had the ££'s I'd have TTE Spoiler, Light Brows and Devil Horns right away :)

Not keen on anything else, and wanna keep it subtle :thumbsup:

subtle sideskirts.. subtle lower bumpers... subtle tints.. subtle alloys..

subtle, you know you want to :lol:

Toyota told me the TTE spoiler was £225 fitted

Yeah and thats it sprayed and fitted by them, I reckon you can just get the spoiler for around £120-130.

You don't need to worry though, you already have one Ruth! :thumbsup:

Haha well yeah I didnt, or so I thought..

If I had the ££'s I'd have TTE Spoiler, Light Brows and Devil Horns right away :)

Not keen on anything else, and wanna keep it subtle  :thumbsup:

Haha! Once you get the modding bug, you won't be able to stop!!! Its like opening a tube of pringles... :lol:

Incedentally my springs are going on Thursday!!! :hokus-pokus:

I must admit when I put my horny horns on I thought "Oooh what else can I do" but then I gave myself a smack!

I want my P3 Yaris next year, so there is jack point in me spending money on mods to do her up when I'm not even going to keep her!

But her horns look fab - I'm so chuffed with them - I know they're like so totally common on here but I've never seen any other Yaris with them on in the real world, so she just feels like a much cooler car now she has them!

But nowt else - my P3 is my next spend! :yes:

make sure you post a pic up of the spoiler your buying if its a tte, because ive seen alot a so called "tte spoilers" or t sport spoilers on ebay etc when in fact they are slightly different and are not tte one, they are sr ones.

Just to correct you .. there is no such thing as an SR spoiler or different TTE rear spoiler for the T-Sport since they are the same. There is however a difference should you compare the normal Toyota accessory spoiler as these are different from the TTE.

Best bet is to call Toyota up and ask them how much one is just on its own. But its not going to be cheap though.

:thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links