Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Not Usually One For These

Kerby

It's alleged to be the best handling out of the current crop of pickups and TRD does make a warrantied supercharger for it.

X-Runner is not a 4x4 though. They are RWD only with a slightly lowered suspension. Definitely not for off-road use.

Not keen on the car, but I love the company name - that just made me laugh out loud! :lol::lol:

I had one of those huge 4x4 ford things behind me the other day. All I could think was either the driver had a very very small ***** or that he had a very bad inferiority complex to feel that he needed such a huge wagon.

It even had flared wheel arches at the back that came out about a foot on each side and I could have probably fitted my Avensis on the flatbed bit at the back.

Personally I just want something economical and cheap to run.

Not keen on the car, but I love the company name - that just made me laugh out loud!  :lol:  :lol:

now theres a suprise :rolleyes:

id rather have the F-150 lightening ford as its a V8, (cant believe i prefer the ford)

Yank tank tbh

It actually isn't much bigger than your Hilux.

It's not a very big truck. It's small by our standards at least. :rolleyes:

There's summit like that down our way.

Big, Black Ford truck.

Blacked out windows, tribal graphics down the side (not overly tacky ones either), and big shiny wheels.

He's a brave, brave man for trying to navigate the roads around Banbury in one of them things, let alone squeeze it into the car park spaces!!!!

Not to my taste at all, it looks overweight.

1400 kg.

But with a 4-liter V6 w/240 hp and 275 lb-ft plus a 6-speed manual.

The TRD supercharger brings it to a full 300 hp. :yes:

It's still a pickup truck though. I guess if you need something to carry big things and you still want to drive fast it's good. I think the "performance pickup" is still a uniquely American phenomenon though.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links