Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Envy Performance Meet

Ken

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scottish_SR

• Ryan1985

• ricomr2

• rossnova

I know a few good routes to Newcastle...been loads on nights out, Might go down on the Sat, discussing with Alan just now, the Envy meet starts at 9.00am I think, but don't quote me on that as usual! awesome.

And as its boosting properly now, he'll be trying it out at every chance (trying to keep up with me!) :D

I'll be heading down on the sunday 2. So Ross, if u wanna meet up with me & convoy down, if game for giving the rolla a pasting down the A7 to Gala :P

Il PM u my number :D

300 Mile round trip for us  :eek:

So? :lol:

537 miles round trip...

I'll be heading down on the sunday 2. So Ross, if u wanna meet up with me & convoy down, if game for giving the rolla a pasting down the A7 to Gala :P

If Michael ends up heading down on the Saturday I may head across and meet you guys so I don't go down alone! :thumbsup:

If Michael ends up heading down on the Saturday I may head across and meet you guys so I don't go down alone! :thumbsup:

Ryan no mates :D :P

My bro will be in my car! :D :P

why cant he take his own!

(and his your bro not your mate, so you still are ryan no mates :P )

why cant he take his own!

Whats the point? Its standard and why waste £££££ of petrol? :thumbsup:

You are all just jealous of all my millions of mates you losers! :P

well cant wait to meet you lot antway, ryans turn to make the T when we get there folks, haha!

After speaking with Ken, just trying to firm up some things so I can the "refreshments" arranged :D

How many people should we expect on just the Sunday?

Regards,

Gaz.

Looks like theres gonna be 7 cars, I have a passenger and So does Ryan, so 9 people so far from Scotchland!

Looking forward to meeting the Jarrow Massive again! Why I!

Lol Michael! Cross Scottish/Geordie accents are going to be great! lol

Yeah Ross, no probs, where you fancy meeting? In edinburgh? Hermiston Gait or something? Suppose we had better let Ryan come too! lol

Im bringing a wee chav mate down with me too! lol (drives a corsa! :o )

Maybe be forced to go and meet the ex when down there too as she lives 5 mins from Envy, lol :D

Michael you going down the Saturday or Sunday? I need to know 'cos if you're going down Saturday I'll meet with the 2 Ross's! :thumbsup:

Right the plan! Ryan and I are meeting in Glasgow at 7am driving to Hermiston gate where we'll meet anybody there at no later than 8am, drive south to Gala and meet Jim and Rico at 8.45am, Then all drive to Newcastle to arrive for before 11am(when it starts). Does that sound like it could actually happen?

cheers,

p.s I still think walkie talkies are a good idea...maybe its just cause I wanna be a trucker, 10-4

Im up for this Guys!!! It would be better for me to meet u at the Shell Garage at Gorebridge (A7) just after uve come off the city bypass

that will be fine mate! see you then, sorry I'm wrecked just now!

Where's that Ross? Just get us at Hermiston Gait cabbage boy!

Sounds like a plan Mikey boy! :thumbsup:

Where's that Ross? Just get us at Hermiston Gait cabbage boy!

Sounds like a plan Mikey boy! :thumbsup:

Hermiston Gait is 15miles the wrong way from where i live. Your gonna be heading down towards where im talking about anyway

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership