Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Envy Performance Meet

Ken

I wish my car was lowered! :(

Just had laser wheel alignment as it was totally out and car is handling a bit better but could do with being at least 2 inches closer to the ground! lol

PM me your mob number Ryan!

Oh, does anybody know the exact route we will take when further south? Take it its the A68 then cut off at Belsay and across? (saves going directly into Newcastle!)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scottish_SR

• Ryan1985

• ricomr2

• rossnova

Me and Rico were discussing this last nite Ross and we think the best and the advised route is A68, A696 and then back onto the A1 and up.

If you know a better way you'll be leading the convoy! :thumbsup:

I agree with A68 onto A696 but only go half way down it then across a wee back road at Belsay (B6524) this goes into Morpeth and Bedlington is only 5 mins from there! If you fancy this then we should stop in Otterburn and make sure everyone knows where they are going!

If we do it this way there are 8 fixed gatsos to look out for! (I just bought the new AA map!) lol :D

We can decide tomorrow anyway when we are all in Gala.

Sounds good Ross! Do you know whereabouts Envy is in Bedlington? I don't mean the address but where it actually is?

I suppose we'll have a talk about it 2mo!

7 @ Drivers in Glasgow

Ryan - Yaris (and passenger!)

Michael - MR2

8 @ Hermiston Gait

Ross - Corolla (and passenger!)

8:15 @ Shell

Ross - Yaris

8:45 @ The cafe we stopped at during the last meet

Rico - MR2

Jim - MR2

If you aren't there we ain't waiting about much! :thumbsup:

Not exactly mate! Been past it once when was down at girlfriends but cant remember. It aint that a big place so should be easy enough to find! I will print off some multi map directions too!

Nice one. I might print off some directions too incase something goes wildly wrong somewhere!

Remember to check your oil and tyre pressures lads! :thumbsup:

Bedlington isnt a big place so it cant be that hard to find! Its near the train station anyway and they are always well signposted!

Car was serviced last week so all is well! Just got very little front break pads left! And dodgy discs! lol

My oil is full, all my tyre pressures are between 29-31 and its washed and chamoised so I'm ready to roll! :D :thumbsup:

I spent 3 hours on her today with Meguiars 3 step system. It will be filthy again by the time we get down there! Have to wash it down there too! lol

Printed off multi map directions just now - its outside Bedlington but should be ok to find! :thumbsup:

Oh, im not going to convoy back up cos im going to go and see some of my family when im down there!

I know my way to Envy guys so its fine!! Ive been down there 3 times now :D

Its ok Ross, theres a Garage about 4 miles away where we can wash the cars :thumbsup:

Nice one Ross! :thumbsup:

Going to have to wear my geordie top so I fit in! lol

I agree with A68 onto A696 but only go half way down it then across a wee back road at Belsay (B6524) this goes into Morpeth and Bedlington is only 5 mins from there! If you fancy this then we should stop in Otterburn and make sure everyone knows where they are going!

If we do it this way there are 8 fixed gatsos to look out for! (I just bought the new AA map!) lol  :D

We can decide tomorrow anyway when we are all in Gala.

Ross, if you know the way then just lead the convoy...easier than reading maps all the way down... ;)

HEY - Can someone get me some Alloy Wheel catalogues if Envy have any....

Cheers :thumbsup:

Quality meet! But Jim! Ive still got your arch liner! :o :unsure:

lol, bin it mate, all the holes are stretched from when it was pulled of by the wheel :D

lol, bin it mate, all the holes are stretched from when it was pulled of by the wheel :D

You sure mate!? Dont want to throw it out then he needs it! Sure he couldnt GLUE it back together? lol :D

So is it a "throw it out" job then? <_<

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership