Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need Some Help Music-wise!

~Rach~

Ok, I need some inspiration. It's Lucys birthday next sunday, and we're having a huge party and bbq over at my dads. Anywho, I need to get some decent music together, one lot to play just in the background, and some more cheesy things to play while the kids are playing games (yes we're having pass the parcel lol) :lol:

Just need some decent tracks (and the artist), any genre is fine as all the peeps coming have different tastes, but preferably no swearing as theres going to be so many kids about lol :ph34r:

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease help guys! :group-cuddles:

Bringing back your youth love? ;) :P

how old are the peeps gonna be rach?

Well the kids are between 2-8yrs old, and the adults are mainly in 20-30s

Tweets - The Birdy Song :lol:

The Birdy Song: in my opinion the worst tune in history til that pathetic crazy frog :censor: started dramatically decreasing my will to live

Lucys more into Foo Fighters lol :lol:

Bringing back your youth love? ;) :P

Unfortunately they used to play this death march at the under 10 discos we had at primary school........................ :wacko:

Freestylers

Plump DJs

BreakFastaz

Rennie Pilgrem

Krafty Kuts

Evil Nine

Stereo 8

Party music IMO ;)

Kids always like cheesy summer songs! What about the Macarena or the Ketchup Song? Then they can do that dance moves too! :lol:

Most of the kids like Busted... and how about some Patrick Hernandes (born to be alive)

Pizza hut Piza hut.. kentucky fried chicken and a pizza hut.

Time warp

Star trecking.

Then foolowed up with some NOW albums.. everyone catered for there.. (and i have the FULL now collection :))

Most of the kids like Busted...

Sorry to have to tell you this Davy...... but Busted split up in January! :group-cuddles:

You've obviously a big fan - I hope you're not too upset - do you need a SoTOC cuddle to make you feel better?

Most of the kids like Busted...

Sorry to have to tell you this Davy...... but Busted split up in January! :group-cuddles:

You've obviously a big fan - I hope you're not too upset - do you need a SoTOC cuddle to make you feel better?

lol.. just cos they split up (thank goodness) the kids still got their album...

If i know SoTOC.. i just know what they are going to do to ME :help: .. and it won't be pleasant :lol: .. but if i'm wrong... :group-cuddles: :D :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links