Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Summer Is Here!

Fidgits

Hot here too!

am still sat in office... off home in 25mins tho... thank god!!! hope weather lasts the weekend... gotta begin tartinng up the car :P

F :censor: ing summer is here...

my F :censor: ing aircon needs gassing, but it doesnt matter as my starter motor is f :censor: ed anyway.....

Ironic as I have a nice open top car with aircon that works.. but the f :censor: ing engine is out and I have ben stitched up over the parts by some other f :censor: ing c :censor: t <_< :ffs:

:wacko:

Going well then mate?!

Raining here, oh the joys, Les would have had his roof up before he knows it! :rolleyes:

Lovely here too! Got in car after leaving her for 10 hours on the roof of a multi-storey of a car park whilst at work and she's like an oven..had air-con on all the way..temp gauge was saying 33 degrees at one point!!

I hope there's no storms tonight, they scare me :!Removed!:

Lol went to work ...but had a really cool drive on the way home . Derbyshire countryside and their roads rule!!!!!Ahhhh now for a few cold ones :drool:

We had a mini warm up BBQ last night, to prepare us for the huge one next week :D

Was nice having some food and drink outside at 10pm and it was still hot! :P

my F :censor: ing aircon needs gassing, but it doesnt matter as my starter motor is f :censor: ed anyway.....

Ironic as I have a nice open top car with aircon that works.. but the f :censor: ing engine is out and I have ben stitched up over the parts by some other f :censor: ing c :censor: t  <_<  :ffs:

You certainly seem a little upset...........................chill out....................................

Oh I forgot........................................ you can't chill out coz you havent got an engine to power the air-con :) ;)

Ironic as I have a nice open top car with aircon that works.. but the f :censor: ing engine is out and I have ben stitched up over the parts by some other f :censor: ing c :censor: t  <_<  :ffs:

You certainly seem a little upset...........................chill out....................................

Oh I forgot........................................ you can't chill out coz you havent got an engine to power the air-con :) ;)

:lol: :lol:

Soooper---the MD took delivery of a new Boxster S yesterday, so we went for a buzz round the countryside between meetings. :D

Very good car, just have to make it company policy to provide one for all employees now :lol:

Paul.

Cold and peeing with rain - I hate Inverness...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links