Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Forum Argument Ends Up In Double Murder...

reece

Thats just freaky! Has anyone read the forum they link to? Its just f :censor: d up - hes on there going that they deserved it and hes not handing himself in....

Its just so freaky and f :censor: d up! :unsure:

He doesnt comprehend he's murdered people - he's a loon! Its just tragic. I feel so sorry for the victims families.

The funny thing is, that BBC page is a fake. If you follow the link provided saying "email to a friend" it comes up with a completely different topic......

Just seems like a bit of a promo for that site (as the BBC would never link to the thread involved)

May be wrong, but thats how it looks to me :ph34r:

i initially thought it was real, reading the news page, but through reading the forum seems a bit ****** up :huh: doubting things, the fact that 1 thed link to the site and secondly thed keep that thred open so he and others couple post random crap in it

:yes: yup was reading the forum thingy and it looks fake..its not on a bbc website and there is no news on it on searches :bookworm:

Yup, the BBC site is faked.. Although they must be pretty ****** up to come up with some of the stuff..

Help needed methinks.

OMG BRUCE IS A MURDERER

Actually, he isn't. The whole thing was one big joke, and people are buying it left and right. You probably didn't, because you found this page, but lots of people are stupid enough to buy into this ****.

Someone made a thing about midgets getting killed by lions, I ripped that off, hosted it over here, and tried to have some fun while I was gone taking a class.

It worked. Check and mate.

Submitted on: 5/25/2005 3:34:28 PM (GMT-8)

;)

bbc never lin to threads.. especially threads that have swearing.

also look at the bottom of the page.. has a Asian region.. but the photos suggest US police.

good move though.. but not clever enough

Clearly a fake starting with the headings, style and use of English. Who are they trying to kid? I've no wish to see anything further from such low levels.

lol! what a load of crap? is it april 1st again :P!!! "bruce if i can get your ip im going to give it to the fbi" what a load of bull :P

quote;

DRE; I can't ******* believe that you wasted two fools with a pump shotty to their grill,

SNOOP; them fools are lucky i didn't bust a cap with my mac!

DRE; damn yous da mac daddy fool!

SNOOP; im gonna bust a cap if the 50 or the feds come knocking at my crib.

lol......... just read it its all a load of crap :P

Oh my gosh - a total fake! I was so buying it too and Rich was like "Its fake woman, get over it" and I was saying "It's not, cause its on BBC news"

I feel a bit Jade Goody now! :lol::lol:

makes you wonder though...... who on toc does his little fake BBC news page...

erm who started this thread??? :P

makes you wonder though...... who on toc does his little fake BBC news page...

erm who started this thread??? :P

Thats a good point - that BBC page is very cleverly done though!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links