Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Im So Unlucky

Moffmo

Sorry to hear about your window Matt, that is really, really s****y! :ffs:

Some of the crashes may have been your fault and some have not, we don't know, but I agree with some of the points made by reece mate, its easy really just calm your driving down! I know I have since I had my 'mishap'! :thumbsup:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moffmo

• Demonic Angel

• Red Yaris 54

• Chuck04

Trust me Matt, a couple of prangs and a speeding ticket soon slow you down and start you leavng that it more space between you and the car in front :thumbsup:

A

I already drive like a granny 99.5% of the time :thumbsup:

Who mentioned speed ticket?? Not me, no suree bob

***** Matt!

Think u need to invest in a challenger tank mate! Possibly some landmines to keep the scumbags off your drive!

I have a less harsh scrape on my bumper on my drivers side which i want sorting, some builder left a metal fence swinging in the wind at work and it clipped my bumper as i backed out! Will be done before JAE!

Nice to see reece is up to his usual tactful standard. :ph34r:

Hmm, yes. :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about your bit of bad luck there mate. Hardly your fault that some miserable little ****s have a go at your car! Saw a lad once about to remove my rear screen wiper, even heard him tell his mates he was going to do it! I shouted at him in my best narked teacher voice through an open window. I think he's still running!

Glad you've got it replaced. Keep smiling. :yes::thumbsup:

Scrape- along the side

Parking Ticket

Crash...

Renewed insurance at inflated price of 1300 from 800

Crash (The one in january)

Scrape on the bumper...

The back window is just plain vandalism and could have happened to anyone unless you have upset someone and its payback time.

:unsure:

I notice that this post has been modified......................presumably by Reece :o

Pity the remarks were posted in the first place

Not to worry, it didnt offend, becuase a) it was true just not tactful

B) im very easy going

c) im very easy going

:thumbsup:

but if i see you smashing my windscreen, im not so easy going :P

but if i see you smashing my windscreen, im not so easy going :P

OK to do your side windows then Matt ;) ;) (Only joking.......honest :) )

Glad you got it replaced :thumbsup:

I notice that this post has been modified......................presumably by Reece  :o

No, my post has been edited by someone else.

My remarks about the guy being careless still stand, and my sympathy about the vandalism also still stands.

Having these bumps and scrapes and the inevitable increase in car insurance soon wakes you up and makes you more aware.

I’m sure Moffmo has learnt and will continue to learn thus improve his driving skills.

The guy agrees with my comments, takes it on the chin picks himself up dusts himself down and carries on :thumbsup:

As long as he learns from his mistakes he will be a really good driver.

As for some of you trying to stir up trouble for me...... :censor:

When someone has a different opinion and goes against the flow of traffic you seem to gang up like a pack of hounds, get over it.

HARSH but true im afraid

Lol yes its my fault i was just saying its unlucky being that careless all the time ;)

When someone has a different opinion and goes against the flow of traffic you seem to gang up like a pack of hounds, get over it.

Perhaps you need to get over it?

We all look out for each other and we will continue to do so! I'm sure if it was one of your mates, you'd feel the need to protect them and do the same!

I notice that this post has been modified......................presumably by Reece   :o

When someone has a constantly negitive opinion and cant help him self but to go against the flow of traffic just to wind people up, you seem to gang up like a pack of hounds, get over it.

And wHy, dOn't expect peopLe to bitE when you start up? you never seam to have anything possitive to say..... god help if you have kids.

matt, where did you get the window done?

:ffs: Sorry to hear that mate...it's not fair..I really do not understand why windows get smashed for no reason..

I hope it's not bad luck because it's french, the Blue is french and I'd rather her not have any bad luck :D :D

matt, where did you get the window done?

Autoglass did it, id woken up and my mum and dad sorted everything out for me :unsure:

was 100 quid excess, had it not been bank holiday i would have tried ringing some scrapyards or something but hey ho what can you do.

Was very pleased the autoglass service though, rung them up they came 2 hours later and my windscreen was in 15 mins.

The bodywork dint is still there and the paint will peel off :(

As for some of you trying to stir up trouble for me......  :censor:

Funny that, because that's exactly what you like to do on these forums... stir up trouble. Or was that a nugget of information that you lied to me about??!! Hmmm....

Anyway's... Unlucky Matt mate... im sure it all be right! Like the song... always look on the bright side of life!

Also, not everyone learns from their mistakes.... my mums old friend crashed their car, two weeks later, they crashed again, doing the same thing.... putting on her make-up whilst driving. Some people is dumb!

Hello stranger!! got any spice

cheers for the regards and i can safely say that i wasnt putting my make up on :P

Hello stranger!! got any spice

cheers for the regards and i can safely say that i wasnt putting my make up on :P

I know! Not been on for a while... internet broke and i thought hmm.. odd.... kept trying to fix it, then i tried to do a few other things to the hardware, see if that helped, left it for an hour, came back, id fried my cpu! Id accidently left the cooler disconnected and left it running a high-usage program for an hour... temperature soared and my cpu was fried! £250 later and im back on... fixed the interent too... i had a minor virus... fired that too!

I havn't no spice im afraid... spent all my money fixing my PC!!!! :lol:

Im very glad make-up wasn't involved!

Ouch - £250?!?

Did you buy a new PC then?!?!

:D

No! Just a new processor!

I have quite a fast PC! I needed a new network card too and a new case fan, so that brought it up to £250!

Oh, its an AMD Athlon 64 3800+ skt939 processor. Quite pricey!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links