Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Im So Unlucky

Moffmo

sorry about you little bit of bad last night just mindless tugs but as what’s being said it could of being worse, and reece in this instance I think there is an old saying that may apply, if you have nothing good to say, then say nothing at all , I’m all for expression of option on subjects but in this the guy is feeling bad enough. As it is, there was nothing to be gain, but a little to louse by comments like that and JJ :thumbsup: well said

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moffmo

• Demonic Angel

• Red Yaris 54

• Chuck04

It’s not because it’s French it’s because you are careless...

:unsure:

HARSH :huh:

HARSH but true im afraid

Lol yes its my fault i was just saying its unlucky being that careless all the time ;)

true, but you dont all see us jumping and poiting out that hes in the wrong, or that hes a crap driver.

I KNOW im a crap driver :ph34r::lol:

Matt... if you have fully comp insurance... you can sort the back window out for £50 excess and no claim.... dunno about that little bit of damage to the bodywork tho honey :(

Yes, Autoglass are fixing it right now, on bank holiday! :thumbsup:

100 quid excess though, thought that was a bit steep?

You lot are great :group-cuddles:

The next bit of bad luck will be running into the back of someone whilst waving to a "mate" who's filming ya and driving at the same time!!!

Vipes

!Removed! hell mate, and I thought that me writing the Micra off was bad luck....

Still, at least it's stuff that can be fixed, ans you've not been harmed as much.

The next bit of bad luck will be running into the back of someone whilst waving to a "mate" who's filming ya and driving at the same time!!!

Vipes

yes.... a wave.....

to a "mate" <_< ..

:P

Yes ..............you are following a little close in your avatar ;)

hey sorry to hear it matt atleast youve still got your car and YOUR ok,

and reece :censor: OFF

hey sorry to hear it matt atleast youve still got your car and YOUR ok,

and reece :censor: OFF

How you getting on with the car hunting mate?

Yes ..............you are following a little close in your avatar ;)

at 40mph ;)

I was just about to overtake when this looney next to me, shot into the lane on the right with a camera in his handand filmed me :rolleyes:

Sorry Matt.................its just me jumping to conclusions again :ph34r:

I apologise for doubting your skill :)

Thats ****ty mate - let me know if I can help with anything?

oooooooo, give me your car :lol:

Thanks mate much appriecated anyway

Steve - no worries :P :P hehe

Matty - if you were a crap driver you would never have passed your test - you did, therefore not as crap a driver as you think! :D

I'm a big believer in fate - its not about whether you're a good or bad driver - bad things can happen to the best drivers in the world - take Ayrton Senna for instance. One of the greatest F1 drivers ever and fate intervened. :(

My point is, its not down to ability, its down to fate and fate is fickle!

Matty - if you were a crap driver you would never have passed your test - you did, therefore not as crap a driver as you think! :D

I'm a big believer in fate - its not about whether you're a good or bad driver - bad things can happen to the best drivers in the world - take Ayrton Senna for instance. One of the greatest F1 drivers ever and fate intervened.  :(

Id like to think that but when i do a scrape i always come to the conclusion that i could have waited for my mate to move the car out of the way, or i should have thought about what i was doing like when i entered the car park covered in snow :blink::rolleyes:

I'm a big believer in fate - its not about whether you're a good or bad driver - bad things can happen to the best drivers in the world - take Ayrton Senna for instance. One of the greatest F1 drivers ever and fate intervened.  :(

Id like to think that but when i do a scrape i always come to the conclusion that i could have waited for my mate to move the car out of the way, or i should have thought about what i was doing like when i entered the car park covered in snow :blink::rolleyes:

Should have, could have, what if and maybe are fates favourite words! :D

Anything can happen when you make a driving decision, you could drive on, you could skid, you could hit a tree, a child could run out in front of the car, aliens could abduct you - absolutely anything could happen in everyday driving life - you make the decision and fate decides what will be the outcome of that decision.

Its not in your hands hun and it never will be!

I stand by my statement. You are not a bad driver. Fate is just fickle and s**t happens! :lol:

Errr... no -sorry mate.

But if theres anything else?

err nothing i can think off :thumbsup:

Unles... did you ever sell/give away that bonnet? :ph34r:

Lee has it mate .. speak to him you never know.

ooo i will do cheers

had some plans you see ;)

Well.. i can't give you anymore sympathy than you allready have.. unless you want a big cuddle from an ugly bloke?? (not my scene tbh) :P

Why people do this sort of thing is beyond me...... what guy would want to cuddle an ugly bloke?

Glad to hear you got/getting it fixed with ONLY a one hundred pound excess (still way too much to pay because of mindless :censor: :censor: :censor: ).. i would gladly swap your one hundred pound excess for my FIVE hundred pound excess... infact, you WILL swap me that excess.. or your getting that :censor: cuddle :group-cuddles:

Scrape- along the side

Parking Ticket

Crash...

Renewed insurance at inflated price of 1300 from 800

Crash (The one in january)

Scrape on the bumper...

are all down to you I’m afraid, no matter what car you drive it would/may have happened.

The back window is just plain vandalism and could have happened to anyone unless you have upset someone and its payback time.

It’s not because it’s French it’s because you are careless...

:unsure:

there is other *****s on the road you know.... (just like you). you do know that accidents can be other peoples fault you know. also peopl may not expect all things like "oh are you ok, here's some fluffy kittens" but what they do expect is for you to hunt threads like this down and act like a ******.

:ban:

matt you have my sympathy mate. of course this is all in my own opinion ;)

Dunno what to say really... If its any consolation then my first Yaris had a pretty similar history of bumps and scrapes to yours but fortunately they didn't have to go near an insurance company or - if they did - the other person rightly admitted blame...

It wasn't as unfortunate as #2 though ( :crybaby: ) and it was Japanese...

It'll be fine though - just think of it as getting all these mishaps out of your system :thumbsup:

Take care,

Alan

matt you have my sympathy mate.  of course this is all in my own opinion ;)

Cheers mate, i think lol

I know im abit careless but i dont drive like a nutter so it been little bumps in carparks etc....

cant wait till its fully out of my system alan :unsure:

Trust me Matt, a couple of prangs and a speeding ticket soon slow you down and start you leavng that it more space between you and the car in front :thumbsup:

A

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links