Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

So What Are You Guys And Girls

jerry phipps

Hi everyone

So what are you doing today on bank holiday?? Well for me I'm just chilling as i made sure that i have done everything on Saturday and sunday so that i can have a peaceful day. Cars washed and polished :thumbsup: Garden is done. Just rented out some dvd's 3 for 2 offer :thumbsup: Me thinks it's time for a barbecue me thinks :thumbsup: Weather looks cool :thumbsup:

So what are you all doing on you day of rest???

jerry!!

recovering from last night :lol:

prolly back out on it later

sun is blinding B)

Hi everyone

So what are you doing today on bank holiday??  Well for me I'm just chilling as i made sure that i have done everything on Saturday and sunday so that i can have a peaceful day. Cars washed and polished  :thumbsup: Garden is done. Just rented out some dvd's 3 for 2 offer  :thumbsup:  Me thinks it's time for a barbecue me thinks  :thumbsup: Weather looks cool  :thumbsup:

So what are you all doing on you day of rest???

jerry!!

Jerry..........you missed a bit :lol: ;)

I am chilling out today and the rest of this week..........back to work a week on Monday :) :)

Well we had a lie in today (well after I got up to feed the cats) and watched house programmes on BBC1 (sounds boring but we love it!)

Then hung some washing out and it rained so had to bring it all back in - typical Bank Holiday weather!

Now just chilling really! Weather is dodgy so cant do anything outside..... :(

I'm having to sit and check I have everything ready for Lucys bday party on sunday. Not going to have a spare mo this week as Im doing over time, so todays the last day I can realise Ive forgotten something :(

Otherwise Im just chilling :D

sat in work atm gettin mightily peed off with all the t****rs who have nothin else better to do on a bank holiday than shout at me for somethin i havent done. apparently its all my fault that someones BBQ is ruined cos their fridge has broke and they have lost all there meat for the BBQ. didums :ffs:

Okay i stayed in bed till 9 which is late for me!! :o

Mulled around the house and played on the sims2! :lol:

Just trying to decide on if i should go out tonight after my driving lesson! :unsure:

Think it maybe a yes! :yes:

Bring on the beer!!! :lol::beer:

Just got back from an excess of everything in Glasgow.

Nice steady ride back (4 hours), just got to drop Annes' brother off then I can settle down with a bottle of red ;) :lol:

Just been to cinema to watch The Pacifier............Girlfriend wanted to see it.........

Well lets just say the Nachos tasted good.......... :yes:

Recovering initially from Chemical Brothers concert in Edinburgh last night. Then went out in the car, went to St Andrews beach and had a kick about. It started raining VERY heavily so came home. Car is filthy again! But still got til next Monday before I start work. :D

This morning i was working :( This afternoon i was.. err... still at work :angry: tonight the wife is working.. i don't know whether to :lol: or :crybaby: .. so now i'm just chilling in front of the puter.. might play a little UT later. :thumbsup:

had a row with the misses! everything is sorted now tho..

Been chillin in the garden all day, and will top it off by retiring to the pub when the sun goes down. :D

(Laptop + Wireless router + Garden) = :thumbsup:

Today I have mostly been...............................

Re-arranging my AV system - taking out two VCRs and a Freeview set top box and putting in a new fangled Panasonic hard disc recorder that has two Freeview tuners in the box as well. So now I can watch one channel and record a different one (if I could find two programmes I wanted to watch :shutit: ) or I can record one channel and watch something I've already recorded -at the same time. Or I can record two separate channels at the same time. Wiring was like spaghetti when I started and not much better when I finished :lol: . Now all I have to do is learn how to use the thing :lol: :shutit:

I've been working in my mates pub today, now just sat at home chilling and listening to some vintage cardigans tracks! :lol:

OK so I dragged Les to Glasgow to see my son n his other half Jen. :P We had a really great time! The food was great, the company was great - especially Les's mini meet with the guys of TOC Scotland - hell we had a good time + weather on trip back was really great - top down all the way!!!!! B)

Disgustingly lazy day after getting back from pub very late last night. At my caravan in North Wales. Playing on PC and watching DVDs (Knight Rider and lager :thumbsup:.

Off until next Monday so might get out into the mountains tomorrow instead of just looking at them!

Had a lie-in... mmmmm yeah sleepage! :P

Then washed car... n took piccies.. sun was shining all day!

Had a BBQ for lunch and sat outside with n ice cream.... um...spoke to the parents on phoneage... now just chilling at home with a glass of wine n the PC... natting to mates :thumbsup: nice relaxing day!

Bit late, but yesterday i did some work on the bike, washed the car outside, hoovered and polished inside.

Then I chilled out for most of the day....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links