Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Monster Mods

supragal

Hi, me again lol

Been told I need to speak to a company called Monster Mods about an obnoxiously large carbon fibre wing... had a quick internet serach and nothing came up- anyone know of them/dealt with them before??

Cheers

R

Oh dear,i've seen the wing you are after but read about it in a mag.I've still got all the mags but will take me hours to find it.Give me until monday and i'll find out for you.

Oh and i've just looked on your mods to do,please don't go for the angel eyes because nobody wants to look like a bm.

Hey.... that would be amazing if you've got the time!!

But Angel eyes look mean!! Trust me, there's no way anyone will think my car is a BM... in fact, it's gonna be tough to tell what it is lol Dunno though, probably shange my mind by the time it gets that far- in fact I'll probably have a skyline by then!!!

R

Good? Thats an understatement isn't it? lol obviously it would be the r34 gtr vspec...did they even make any others? tee hee ;)

R34 is a superb car but all electronics and no real driving sensation ( apart from pure speed)....

R32, RWD..... hmmmmmmm :P

I think we will just have to disagree on the angel eyes :!Removed!:

The article was called monster wings not monster mods so maybe thats why i thought of it,but don't dispare i've found what i think you are after.It is made by APR in the US for the 94-97 supra height 15",width 67" cost $1350.Have a look for your self on this www.aprperformance.com click on products,click on adjustable wings,then click on new GTS-300 supra spec. If it ain't what you are after they will make you a one off but i think cost ain't a option somehow.

Are you been sponsored?

Thanks mate, they look pretty cool :D

I'm trying to get various sponsorship, got wheels sorted and a few other bits and pieces but I'm not very brave when it comes to blagging stuff but I need to start learning fast!

As for the Skyline stuff.... I'm a 4wd fan to be honest.... love it, last few cars have been 4wd so having this RWD monster is taking some getting used to...but it's kinda fun lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links