Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

110mph Clocks?, Light On All The Time On Dash

sid-uk

what is the orange light for on the dash, like a rear light fault or summit, it is a pic of flashing lights or somthing from the back, mine is on all the time, also my clocks say 110 mph so can i change them for 160 ones or am i stuck with these ones for ever, will changing them knock out my speedo settings, thanks

you can get a speedo converter so the kph reads in miles instead..

you have a back light out.

welocme to TOC.

its in mph and kph but it only goes upto 110 mph, can i get new dials with 160 mph or am i stuck with the ones i have now

Hi mate,

I think you can get 150 and 180mph dials and I had the same problem with the fault light although all my lights were working. It was a problem with the wiring of the fog lights that had to be done as our cars are imports. Get that checked if all your lights work.

Welcome to TOC

thanks for the reply mate, but my speedo works with the 110mph dials ok, but if i put 150 mph dials in will it knock my speedo out, if ya know what i mean, it will still move the same speed all the way round to 110mph, but if i put 150 dials in will it still go the same speed, if ya know what i mean?, i'm confusing myself. theres more distance for the needle to go but will it still keep my speedo in sinc? sorry for the confusing question

you have a JDM dial - with the converter it converts the KPH dial to a MPH dial, so when you are doing 120KMH you are actualy doing 120MPH, so you only need new dials for cosmetic enhancement.

just swapping dials wont do anything, you need the converter.

is it speed limited?

i nevber had it over 110 to find out, the reason i ask is on my clocks the 50mph is pretty much straight up, but on 150mph dials the 50 mph will be further to the left, but the needle will still be looking at straight up for 50mph, do ya know what i mean, where can i get a convertor kit and dials to match, i really wanna get the plasma dials, they look really cool

you can get the converter on eBay if you search for one.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links