Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Let The Mods Begin...

dicey2k

Cool, Cheers mate, i was thinking, that looks well nice, but because i was thinking of gettin 16" it wud look much better wudnt it??? :P

lol well i have done a photoshop of wot u can aim for rob. stick it up on here

Haha yeah, i'll post it when i get in from work today! Cheers Chris

That's what happens - you fit the springs and think "That was painless, only £25 on to the insurance" and then you want a bit better cornering (front under-strut brace) and then you decide the rear looks a bit naked (TTE Spoiler) and that the gerknob's a but crap (one off Clarky's P1 T-Sport)....

That's why my spare room looks like a parts department atm...

A

Haha funny you should mention that, i've currently got Lee's T-Sport gear knob on mine!! TTE Spoiler is going on at christmas, i'm getting it off my folks! That reminds me i need to have a word with Kev at envy! ;)

Hey car looks alot nicer lowered!

If youve got the bug may i suggest the route of wheels spoiler and colour coded mirrors!You wont recognise you car(in a good way of course)!

There was a coplete set of SR wheels on ebay the other day, new!For £175!Bargain!

CB :thumbsup:

Cheers Chris! Thinking of wheels but like Em said, the T-Spirit/CDX alloys are nice! Think i might just get the one kerbed one refurbished and keep them on, i like them as they are! However i have seen a lovely set of alloys i wouldn't mind but i have deleted the link... Suppose it's out of temptations way now eh??

T-Spirit/CDX alloys are 14".....  :thumbsup:

Haha cheers Em, not been around for ages to reply, thank you hunni!! Glad someones on the ball!!! :lol:

how much drop? 40mm? how much did it cost?

As mentioned in the initial post on this thread, i have dropped my car by 30mm, the springs cost me £60 and fitting and alignment cost me £40 and took half a morning!

:thumbsup:

Cheers for the positive comments people, No thanks for tempting me into buying more gear though!!! I'm too easily persuaded! :lol::drool:

That's the jasper! Cheers Chris!

Well want the fogs, going asking Mr T at weekend! :drool:

That's the jasper!  Cheers Chris!

Well want the fogs, going asking Mr T at weekend!  :drool:

I was thinking of fogs, but then i engaged my brain and realised that it's foggy maybe 3 days a year where i live and they'd be totally useless!! Plus, iv seen a couple of Yari that have had them added and they're all mounted differently, one looked terrible, so i don't know if id trust myself to do it... or MrT for that matter!

Cheers Gray, i haven't seen any aftermarket fitted ones so that's handy to know!

I can't remeber where i got these pics, but this shows the car with fogs and side skirts if anyone fancys them! Think it's got a front skirt too!

I like the side skirts... shame they cost so much!

SRFogsfskirt.jpg

SRSkirts.jpg

here u go rob ill save u the effort. just found it on my pc  :P

alloys1hx.jpg

WHERES THE FOG??? :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :P

show purposes only :P

• 2 weeks later...

Haha yeah!

TBH i like them being there but i'd never use them.. Guess i'll just have to forget that one!

Really want some nice wheels when i can afford it... When i get my promotion that is... If ever! :wacko:

Really want some nice wheels when i can afford it...  When i get my promotion that is...  If ever!  :wacko:

Did you know Ryans selling his T-Sport alloys?

How are you getting on with the springs Rob? Do you find the float at speed?

Wish I could afford the T-Sport alloys :(

A

Did you know Ryans selling his T-Sport alloys?

I did, cheers! Can't afford at the minute with all these meets and stuff!! :rolleyes:

How are you getting on with the springs Rob? Do you find the float at speed?

Wish I could afford the T-Sport alloys :(

A

Hi Al!

I have noticed this float you speak of, but i just put that down to the fact that i am running on standard tyres? Who knows... Anyhow, i have noticed something when going over low frequency bumps, so maybe it's not just the weight of your engine??

Tina - You might have the same one?  Anyway i quite like that!! Also like chriscanavan's tints... The list is endless really!!!  :drool:

Yes the Blue has got the black gearstick, with the chrome middle and the chrome surround - very different from the T3 one, and looks the business too :yes:

That's what happens - you fit the springs and think "That was painless, only £25 on to the insurance" and then you want a bit better cornering (front under-strut brace) and then you decide the rear looks a bit naked (TTE Spoiler) and that the gerknob's a but crap (one off Clarky's P1 T-Sport)....

I'm like that! I wanna get Headlight Brows, a front upper strut brace and definately a TTE spoiler :!Removed!: one day I will, one day!

Think i might just get the one kerbed one refurbished and keep them on, i like them as they are! 

I kerbed the front passenger side one on the Blue the other day, everytime I see it I cringe! Am tempted to get it refurbed but I live on a road where everyone has to park alongside kerbs on either side of the road. Had her 3 months before I kerbed her, and haven't done it again since - neither do I plan too lol..anyone know an idea of prices?

Cheers,

Tina

Well it continues...

Here's the gear knob i loved so much, took 2 mins to fit and i didn't have a clue what i was doing to get the base off from round the handbrake!!

knob-in.jpg

:thumbsup:

What next... What next !!!????!!! :rolleyes::drool:

Yayy for the sexy T-Spirit gearstick! :D

You need to blacken your plastic bits though Rob - that black leather gearstick looks a bit strange next to your grey plastic bits!

Get your spray paint out mate! :thumbsup:

Now it gets expensive...

:P

Yayy for the sexy T-Spirit gearstick!  :D

You need to blacken your plastic bits though Rob - that black leather gearstick looks a bit strange next to your grey plastic bits!

Get your spray paint out mate!  :thumbsup:

Actually DA, you will have to see it in the flesh. I have a 2-tone dash, and it keeps in will with the 2-tone theme! The top dash is dark on mine and the bottom is grey, so it looks kinds good! Have to get opinions at Envy and JAE of course.

Em, am i right in thinking yours has a chrome surround round the bottom of the gaiter?

Now it gets expensive...

:P

Haha! It already IS expensive! :blink: ;)

TTE spoiler or some new rims now Rob, gotta be done! :D

Yayy for the sexy T-Spirit gearstick!  :D

Get your spray paint out mate!  :thumbsup:

Actually DA, you will have to see it in the flesh. I have a 2-tone dash, and it keeps in will with the 2-tone theme! The top dash is dark on mine and the bottom is grey, so it looks kinds good! Have to get opinions at Envy and JAE of course.

Em, am i right in thinking yours has a chrome surround round the bottom of the gaiter?

Yeah I do have the chrome surround bit.

I forgot your dash was two-tone now - I suppose all the different colours make sense - it'd be nice to see a pic to see what it all looks like together! :thumbsup:

You took the words right out of my mouth (Yeah it must have been while you were kissing me!) - Bit of Meat Loaf there...

I shall take a photo of the whole shebang when i have cleaned the car a bit... Its a little dusty at present <_<

Spoiler next ladies and gents, but... i need to get some bodywork done 1st :ffs:

Inconsiderate :censor:

:ph34r:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links