Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Swearing

gordypix

There is a SWEAR FILTER in place on these forums as you all should be aware.

So please do NOT attempt to get round it by using variations of swear words in replies to threads. It does not disguise the word - It only attempts to get round the filter and makes more and more work for all the moderators who have to remove the words.

YOU DON'T NEED TO SWEAR ON HERE - SO KINDLY DON'T

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Account suspensions are available to those who try and deceive the swear filter.

some times i type what i say, without thinking and this get arround the filter, for example the word c**t doesnt get blocked :P kimi keeps changing it for me :P

please add the word c**t to the filter.

:unsure: hmm i do say one word but i use that in other forums that we dont swear in...ill pm it you gordy and see if its ok if not itll have to go :thumbsup:

Yes, I've noticed on various forums that the 'see you next thursday' word goes through -- Damn American swear checker, you see. And then laughably they blot out damn (soory, I meant darn, honest), oh hell, I mean heck.

policy we tend to keep is that if it is not suitable to your kids then please dont use it here. Not saying we are kids either (no funny comments please)

Even though we dont expect the whole family to use the site we try and keep it family orientated.

Why

A few reasons

1. What if your child was peering over your shoulder

2. what if my child was perring over my shoulder!

3. Family filters blocking our website

4. Work Safe Website

5. Just plain ignorant to swear without some kind of warning. (we dont want to read drivvle)

6. Chav Free website ;)

list goes on

:unsure: hmm i do say one word but i use that in other forums that we dont swear in...ill pm it you gordy and see if its ok if not itll have to go :thumbsup:

Yeah - it came up scrambled in the PM Tom :thumbsup:

Lol yeah it did :eek: oops righto that word is for gold only :D

and the other bit Gordy...yes matey will be with you very soon fella :thumbsup:

i just posted a link to a site which members may enjoy because of the stuff on there, but it wont post the proper word?? im guessing the swear filter might have something to do with this! the site is M U L T I T E C H but is being changed to mulubikech? why? no evident swearing there....

You dont need to swear.....the word Ford (fiest mk6.)(..mk1s rule)in youre bit is enough., :lol:

One more reference to Fords and your dead Tom :lol::lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links