Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Blueprint Stuff

toymota16v

Anybody out there interested in a copy of the 1998 blueprint catologue for japanese cars ?

I have got it on cd (263mb) and would be willing give a copy to somebody to host or to even cross reference stuff for people

I know its out of date but its !Removed! handy

:D

• 1 month later...

i would very much like a copy of it! i am modeling a 1998 Toyota Mr2 MkII in 3D Studio MAX and Blueprints for it would help very much indeed!

have you still got the blue prints of the jap cars as i would like a copy to please, I model

in 3D Studio Max aswell and this would really help me getting my cars in to proportion

and then being able show my new body kit designs ;)

Thanks

ha ha ha haahaaaaaa oh dear

BLUEPRINT is a company that makes reproduction parts to the same specs as the original 'blueprint' from the car manuf. he hasn't got 'blueprints' of the cars LOFL.......

if anyones after blueprint PARTS (not drawings) then these guys are fantastic, fast and cheap.

1st call Japanaese ltd.

01268 799880

01268 566491

website coming.

When i said blueprints i meant this, not the complete blueprints right down to the last bolt on the car :P

im looking for a Paseo one though

toyota_celica01.gif

I have got it on cd

If thats the case how does he have it on CD? :blink:

alright bud,if you read the post again he does say it's a catalogue for 98 :lol:

• 3 years later...

ha ha ha haahaaaaaa oh dear

BLUEPRINT is a company that makes reproduction parts to the same specs as the original 'blueprint' from the car manuf. he hasn't got 'blueprints' of the cars LOFL.......

BLUEPRINT PARTS ARE RUBBISH!!!!!

They are utterly utterly woefully ****!

My engine was rebuilt using blueprint oil seals and stem seals, -a year later there are engine leaks and the stem seals have failed totally.

I bought blueprint HT leads for the same car, £70. LESS then a year later they are falling apart, with visible sparks arking from the plug joints. Their clutches dont fit properly.

Worst of all Alan used Blueprint tie rods on his CRX, -about a week after fitting fresh ones all round one failed, sending him into the barriers at NUR.

Do NOT EVER use blueprint stuff, it is substandard and at time dangerous! I seariously reccomend people stear WELL clear from this company... Infact I feel nearly as strongly agaisnt blueprint as I do again universal turbos! -and thats pretty strong :lol:

AS for Blueprints, are they just 89 cars, or do they have a '92 JDM Supra??? :D If so I'l love blueprints for that!

Indeed, Blueprint Parts are terrible - waste of time fitting them as they are no where near as good as genuine parts. :yes:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links