Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Contagion Speads......

ecodoc

I`ve seen 3 M2 Prius around my home town recently and then much to my suprise a silver insight as well! :eek:

I gave the Insight driver a smile and a :thumbsup: and he grinned back.

Have also noticed the odd civic IMA as well althugh they are harder to spot.

It`s great to think that even here in the far North that thw message is spreading. :D

PS:- Braindad was in Derby at the weekend but did`nt see you!

55mpg there and 53.1mpg back,all at realistic motorway speeds!

Still got petrol in the tank and 450miles + on the ODO.

Awesome! :lol:

Gosh you are doing well. Since ordering mine, I have been scanning the motorway I do 50 miles a day just on a work run and as yet haven't spotted one. Usually when I take delivery of a new car I suddenly see dozens, so I guess I'll have to wait a while.

:rolleyes:

PS:- Braindad was in Derby at the weekend but did`nt see you!

I was confined to quarters most of the weekend - decorating etc. Having said that, I was allowed out to the tip on Sunday :D

I've see a few around now but still quite rare. A week or so ago I took a colleague out at lunch time and was exlpaining how the Prius worked etc and how you hardly ever see another and, darn me, another black one pulled up behind me at the lights. I'm guessing there must still be less than 2,500 on UK roads?

55mpg seems to be about right for 70-80mph now the weather is warming up. I went down to Milton Keynes and back and got just over 54mpg. In winter I seem to get around 47mpg on a motorway run.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links