Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Koni Lowering Kits

SyCelicaGT

Hi all,

Would appreciate your opinions.

My Celica has had a set of AVO lowering springs fitted for some time now and after taking it to the garage to investigate a problem with the wheels I have been told the suspension has finally had it!

I have been looking at Official parts and after market parts too and for a few pennies more than Mr.T's prices I am able to get a fully adjustable Koni suspension kit see here:http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/products/product_info.mhtml?id=ssk131

I am defiantly going to do this but I was just wondering if anyone on this forum has fitted the Koni shockers and what you think of them? Any comments welcome.

Also, I have brought a de-cat pipe from tuneacar.co.uk and the bolts are rusted on the cat so I can't get the !Removed! thing off easily! Has anyone had a similar problem? If so how fragile is the cat and am I gonna ruin the internal parts of the cat if I grind off the old rusted bolts?

Cheers all.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links