Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looking For Jobs On The Internet..

JappyBeast

I posted some some good stuff on job hunting over in gold mate ;)

I know IT job websites - which area are you looking for work in?

Graphic Design if I can get it... even a Junior Design position would be good,

I'm wasted at my place and I have just finished an 11 hour shift and I have had enough, been there 7 years too so I'm a bit new at this job hunting lark. :(

I'm really fed up, might move back to Scotland.

Matt, can you link me to the gold forum thread as I cant see anything.

Cheers.

This is the fellow for me!

A long standing and highly successful Developer in the Midlands is now on the lookout for an experienced Lead Artist to join their team that is working on a new IP that forms part of an existing project to produce a handful of key titles that will appear on PS3 and Xbox 360. In this position you will be working within a brand new studio leading a team on a production of a next generation title. You will be expected to be able to handle larger teams and have effective project management and more ->

Type: Permanent

Start: ASAP

Salary/Rate: 40k-50k + Full Benefits

I WISH!

Cheers for that,

Just need to find the job for me.. does the JobCenter have a website?

Cant find it if it does.

yeah, monster is okay (avoid jobserve, not as good as it once was), what about fish4jobs?

Are you looking to stay in scotland?

Good job you're a few miles away from me... otherwise we'd be in direct competition! :P

Looking for Graphic Design jobs myself. Do a Google for Graphic Design employment agencies in your region. You're much more likely to see the job you want within one of their websites. Monster et al are ok but not targeted enough.

Another bit of advice... a large percentage of GD jobs are not published. This is particularly true for Junior roles as it can cost a fair amount of money to advertise, so agencies reserve their ad budget for more Senior positions worth £25k+. Speculative contact can be quite a good starting point - it's how I got my last job and is particularly appreciated within the design industry. A good (but simple) online showcase of your portfolio is also an extreme advantage.

Good luck!

*gets on with designing her own website...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links