Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help For A Fella Member

Hedgehog Dodger

Hello

Has anyone got any standard alloys and tyres they could lend me so I can get my car through an SVA test? The tyres need to be made and bought in the UK and have the 'E' mark stamped on them.

I would happily collect and drop them back off, but if the wheels are in good condition and tyres have good tread I might buy them as a set of track day tyres.

My car arrives tomorrow (Sunday) and am hoping to get the SVA booked in about 2 weeks. If anyone could help me that would be great.

Cheers

Dan

:D :D

Either PM or E-Mail me on Dan26021982@aol.com :thumbsup:

??? Tyres as long as they have tread shouldn't be a problem, I have a '91 Eunos which was imported with Bridgestone Grid II's (non EU marked tyres) and it flew through SVA....

??? Tyres as long as they have tread shouldn't be a problem, I have a '91 Eunos which was imported with Bridgestone Grid II's (non EU marked tyres) and it flew through SVA....

A 91 wouldnt need an SVA test, just an MOT test. And if you did SVA test the Eunos before 2001, the SVA rules were more relaxed then.

I have put 2 cars through the SVA test, both MR2's and my first one failed on tyres as they were from Japan and were not E marked.

<_<

well if you wanna swop your alloys and tyres with my really really old celicas(1990) original alloys with new tyres drop me a line :P in here they are scruffed a bit but will do the job. :D

i have a set of gt4 alloys , gen 6 , 1 brand new tyre and 3 slightly worn .

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links