Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Insurance

stripey cat

Hi everyone, :D

new member here. I have just bought a hilux surf and I cannot beleive how hard it is to get good, cheep insurance :huh: . Can anyone give me some advice - PLEASE! I have no no-claims bonus due to a very minor bump last year. I have tried Tesco and lots of others. Any help would be greatly accepted.

Stripey cat

I had the same problem after coming off company insurance and some idiot reversing into the car in a car park!

I found elephant.co.uk to be the best for my RAV4. Also, have you tried http://www.confused.com/ , it can do a lot of work for you. Good luck

I had the same problem after coming off company insurance and some idiot reversing into the car in a car park!

I found elephant.co.uk to be the best for my RAV4. Also, have you tried http://www.confused.com/ , it can do a lot of work for you. Good luck

:yes: Thanx, will try now

:thumbsup:

Hi Stripey,

Ive spent all day trying to get a decent quote on my hilux. Same situation, no no claims bonus.

The cheapest i have found in Norwich Union direct.

Although i have got these quotes through insurance brokers, the best being:

Aquote: 0800 773000,

and

gladiator commercial: 0800 479 1414.

Let me know how you get on, id still be interested in anywhere i havent tried that will offer a good deal.

good luck!!! ;)

I have the SSR and i found Liverpool and Victora very good and their import friendly

HTH

Steve

Hi Stripey,

Ive spent all day trying to get a decent quote on my hilux. Same situation, no no claims bonus.

The cheapest i have found in Norwich Union direct.

Although i have got these quotes through insurance brokers, the best being:

Aquote: 0800 773000,

and

gladiator commercial: 0800 479 1414.

Let me know how you get on, id still be interested in anywhere i havent tried that will offer a good deal.

good luck!!! ;)

Thank you,

I have got a good quote from FOOTMAN JAMES very impressed by them, they beat the nearest quote by £300. Give then a ring. I have left the number at home but I don't think they will be hard to find.

Good luck!

Stripey

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links