Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My New Motor

Bibbs

Well done Ben :thumbsup:

I think you've done yourself proud B)

I hope it brings you as many years happy motoring as the MR2's have :thumbsup:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bibbs

• Fizz

• Karma Supra

• Jesus

Top Posters In This Topic

Few answers. The first car is Dave (Rookie's) Pug 306. Four of us made a day trip of the collection ;)

It's a Honda S2000. A few of the guys have seen it today. I'll await their replies.

Just been blatting it tonight, and I'm (as Maccy d's would say) "lovin' it".

One of the nicest NA's I've ever driven, ballanced, loads of grip and the sound :D The sound is awesome, especially for a stock intake and exhaust.

Quiet when pootling, and an awesome raw when booted. Needas a BOV, turbo spoolup noises, and to spit flams and then she's be perfect :)

Nice car mate... and best colour for it.

What happened to the NSX???

You want an awesome noise? Remove the airbox cover. There is a cone in there. Sounds like a motorbike when taken up to 9krpm... trust me.

So I guess you've signed up to www.s2ki.com already?!

Keep hold of them LCD units for me mate... I'll get them off you at JAE I suppose.

:thumbsup:

Nice car mate... and best colour for it.

What happened to the NSX???

You want an awesome noise? Remove the airbox cover. There is a cone in there. Sounds like a motorbike when taken up to 9krpm... trust me.

So I guess you've signed up to www.s2ki.com already?!

Keep hold of them LCD units for me mate... I'll get them off you at JAE I suppose.

:thumbsup:

Cheers man, NXS was too rare and too costly. £1200 for a standard service, you are havin' a laugh.

Already got the top of the airbox off .. infact havn't driven with it on (or the roof up) yet.

On s2ki.com already (it's where I found the car).

Will drop them off at some point, I'm sure I'll be out your way soon.

I look forward to seeing it mate. Good effort.

so you bought this and still haven't sold your 2!

you loaded or what! :lol:

p.s great car fella, well done :thumbsup:

What? Why hasnt Bibbs account been deleted yet?

Still have the powers to moderate you pal :D

Still got a Toyota, she just needs putting back together.

LOL

Thats very nice Mate! i have always liked the look of the S2000's

Drive safe :thumbsup:

Tim

Well, she just gets better and better, went for a blat around the local countryside where I used to live, recon she's just as quick as the MR2 and I'm taking it easy.

That 9k redline and the roof off just makes driving a dream. It's hard not to boot it.

I'm currently getting the same MPG as the MR2 as well, seems like the Vtec cams like drinking petrol :D

Still cant believe you got vtec dude :lol::thumbsup:

9K redline would be NICE :D

Probs one of the cars I'd get if I could afford it (realistically speacking!) most likely woulda gone for an RX-7 tho, hehe

Top car fella, just get on with the modding already, for someone that had a front spoiler cut up kids and grannies with on his last car to stayin stock... not on buddy!!!

-Z

Nice car Ben..

I'll have to make sure i've got enough warrrrARRRRPtissssssssh to compete with your warrrrrrrARRRRRP ;)

9K redline would be NICE :D

Probs one of the cars I'd get if I could afford it (realistically speacking!) most likely woulda gone for an RX-7 tho, hehe

Top car fella, just get on with the modding already, for someone that had a front spoiler cut up kids and grannies with on his last car to stayin stock... not on buddy!!!

-Z

I needed to get something a bit more sensible, and the RX makes the MR2 look like a toy in the running costs (petrol alone).

And a 247bhp NA Roadster is a nice change. She's also a bit loud (just the way I like 'em).

It's not all about straightlines .. the NA is so easy to boot round the twisties .. I think i may be having a country lane blast again tomorrow lunch time.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links