Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Theres A First Time For Everything!

Demonic Angel

Tonight - was my first time...... :lol:

...... in the passenger seat of my car!!!

And no - not like that either! pmsl! ;)

The exhaust on Rich's 206 has given up on him (stupid cruddy Peugeot!) and has to be taken to Peugeot to be fixed (AGAIN!) which leaves him without a car and a 60 mile round journey to work tomorrow (hes off next week) so gues whos car he is having to use! :rolleyes:

We just went to B&Q so he could get used to it for tomorrow - I've never been a passenger in my own car before - it was quite an experience! He says he's never heard me nag so much....

He says my car is "okay", but he says it "drives like a sponge" and has now nicknamed her "Sponge" :lol::lol:

He also reckons I need to lower it desperately - I've said I will if he pays! lol

He's promised to take care of her tomorrow - and he is borrowing her again on Saturday night to visit his mates as his car probably wont be fixed til Monday. I get so nervous about my car though and was being extra-critical of his driving - even though it doesnt really matter as he is insured fully comp on her. £11 for 7 days insurance! :D

So I've had to get a lift into work with my friend tomorrow and will be without my baby on Saturday night..... oh and Rich as well! :lol::lol:

God help the poor bloke if he scratches it.

Em,

i've been a passenger many times i trust mark 100% with my car,

hes as carefull as me!!

i'd drop Rich off at his mates sat tell him its so he can have a drink.......

but you'll know the real reason is you get to keep your car :rolleyes:

God help the poor bloke if he scratches it.

I've told him I have inspected my car - any chips, scratches, alloy kerbs, cracks etc I'll know about them and he can pay for them - my cars immaculate and I'd like it to stay that way!

I've also given him clear instructions on how to drive my car - ie dont drive it like a loon - its probably why his car is knackered (that and it being a Peugeot!). He wheelspun earlier trying to beat a Micra at some lights and I had a go - I told him he could have beat her without wheel spinning and if he knackers my tyres he can replace them.

A nag? MOI!? :lol::lol: I just like to take care of what is mine! :D

I've even laid out rules on where he can and cannot park her!

Thank god he's only borrowing her for a day and a bit! :lol::lol: I couldnt stand it any longer than that! :rolleyes:

I'm a hopeless passenger in my own car :rolleyes:

No bother in any other one, but hopless in my own...

Thank god he's only borrowing her for a day and a bit!  :lol:  :lol: I couldnt stand it any longer than that!  :rolleyes:

I should imagine Rich is thinking exactly the same thing! :lol:

Thank god he's only borrowing her for a day and a bit!  :lol:  :lol: I couldnt stand it any longer than that!  :rolleyes:

I should imagine Rich is thinking exactly the same thing! :lol:

Thats what hes just said to me actually! :lol::lol::lol:

"I'm never borrowing you car again - you give me so much grief"

"Thanks honey - that was the idea!" :D :D :thumbsup:

I'm a rubbish passenger in most cars apart from my mates and my brothers. My mum just can't drive to save herself but saying that she has never had a crash and she's been driving around 25 years! :thumbsup:

My Dad took my car out with me a few weeks after getting her - and he was going way too fast for my liking - the fastest she's ever gone was when he drove her (and he was speeding which I am against!), I was terrible, I practically shouted at him to slow down :!Removed!: - thats the only time ever I have freaked out with someone else driving her..

When I was ill once I was meant to take my Mum to the Docs, but I let him take her in the Blue as his Fiesta was in the garage, he got back and pretended that he had kerbed her big time, and I believed him!! Of course he was joking, but it wasn't fun at the time :D

Never been a passenger in any of my cars (both of them :D)

Dem - did you go round with a proper checklist, and one of the exploded views of the car, and circling areas where there were marks?

:D :D :D

awful passenger in almost any car after my accident, and if someone else drives my car i cant bear go with them, but when you hear your car roaring up the road you know what its getting, its not that i mind its the caring for it ie watch where u park, dont scuff anything etc.

I'm a terrible passenger in my car. I let my friend drive it for exchange to driving his '67' Beatle which has horrible. He ragged it up the road, its upsetting seeing ytour baby getting abused. :crybaby:

ive been passanger couple times in mine, i trust the gf as i know shes a very carefull driver, when i showed couple of my mates the car after the manifold and sports cat they all wanted to have a go in it :lol: let a few, they were amazed they were talking about the car for hours and how much they loved it :thumbsup:

awful passenger in almost any car after my accident, and if someone else drives my car i cant bear go with them, but when you hear your car roaring up the road you know what its getting, its not that i mind its the caring for it ie watch where u park, dont scuff anything etc.

Yes I'm a very nervy passenger since my accidents too Lee - even though I know Rich is a good driver I still feel the need to hold on!

First thing this morning - he gets into work and signs onto MSN.....

"Hows my car" I ask..... :lol::lol:

I'm not going to get her back til 9pm either - he's playing footie with the lads tonight :crybaby:

I got to go to work in a Honda Prelude and come back from work in a Honda CRV - still Jap travel! :lol::lol:

Im a shocking passenger in my car! Not too bad in anyone elses so long as i know they can drive, but in mine im shocking, always being critical of tiny things yet i know i do them too! (driving quick, not putting handbrake on... just little things!)

Funny thing is... it's half my brothers car, so i can't really say owt... but i still do! Right muppet me!

There's olny certain people i'll let drive my car. My mum comes up the drive too fast now that the CDX is lowered, and i've heard her clunk it once :ffs:

In saying that, when she's in the passenger seat she phantom brakes and stuff and its really annoying!

ive no prob letting herself drive the car at all, i know she will mind it, but as for being a passanger i`m not great at all, if its for a short trip i`m ok but if it`s any distance at all i get car sick, i was with a mate in his car yesterday and after 15 minutes i had to tell him to pull over and let me drive, its not cause of speed or bad driving but i just feel sick if not in the pilot seat, i`m just a control freak :!Removed!: in a car

Tell ya what - I do not like Rich driving my car one little bit - I hate it hate it HATE IT! lol I think what really nerves me is he has this habit of holding the handbrake round corners (I dont know why!) but I'm petrified hes gonna try and handbrake turn in my car! Daft I know, but I'm a total control freak when it comes to my car - he's borrowing it again tonight but I'll be glad when his rotten Peugeot is fixed and he can drive that - the only people I want to drive my car in future will be me, myself and I! :lol:

One good thing has come of this...... He's warming to my Yaris - he never liked it before and now hes drove it a bit he thinks its a lovely little car! :thumbsup:

He says he'd even agree to test drive a T-Sport - he says if..... thats IF he bought one, he would only buy a T-Sport, because its a bigger engine and has stiffer suspension.

So - I might get double Yarii on the drive! :lol: Maybe never! :lol::lol: Depends on how and if he ever sells that stupid rotten 206, which needs a new exhaust - luckily only about £80 from the F1 Autocentre but still - £80 I'd rather he spent on my glorious new kitchen! :rolleyes:

yeah but then you'll want to drive the t-sport all the time!

Thats why I doubt he'll ever buy one as I'll be off in it! :lol::lol::lol:

I have to be a passenger whenever i go near a motorway (provisional licence n all) - all i've found is, that it ain't as comfortable, if the seat has been tipped to let people get in the back it doesn't go back to it's original position - meaning that it doesn't recline back so if you forget to recline it you end up sat bolt upright.

i'm cool with my dad driving it on these occasions cos really likes my car - though he likes to push it (give it some rev and see how fast it'll go etc)

I can fall asleep in the passenger seat, however not in my car...

In my car I'm driving... nuff said really...

My parents are a mixture of all the above, dad drives like a guy off his rocker, and mum phantom brakes and tries to "dodge" other cars etc by diving from side to side in the car... Can be a little off-putting..

I do the phantom braking thing too....

I hate being a passenger.

It's the same on the bike - I can't be a pillion. I have to be the rider in control.

I think it's being in other people's cars, and seeing how they drive in a completely different manner to how I drive, just makes me scared.

Don't let any of my mates drive my Yaris. I only let one mate drive the Micra, but that's cause it was a heap anyways. :D

Yayyy - I got my car back today! :D :D :D :D

Boy is it good she's back! Rich has taken care of her though, but it was annoying having to adjust MY seat and MY mirrors! :lol:

Plus he's put petrol in her for me too - aint he a good lad! :yes:

Has he washed and valeted it Em? ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links