Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Charity Meet

Ken

Can't make this one now  :ffs:

Flippin' brakes are playing up.................again!!!! The achilles heel of my MR2, must upgrade to stainless or something!  Can't get them sorted until next week.

Joe

I wondered why you seemed to get smaller in my mirror ;) :lol:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken

• GIDDLEPIN

• Demonic Angel

• Kerby

just gotta get to the M1 bud and take it from there, sothbound to trowel services

Hope to be there....................not too sure about the extra miles up to Junction 26 and back down to Trowel Services so may just go straight to "The Bubble" :thumbsup: (Or could wait for convoy along A50 before Junction 3??)

(That will let me get up a bit later :D )

Yeah its a bit of an extra way to go but I'm happy to because it means I wont get lost cause all I have to do is follow the car in front (which will be a Toyota! lol)

Can't make this one now  :ffs:

Flippin' brakes are playing up.................again!!!! The achilles heel of my MR2, must upgrade to stainless or something!  Can't get them sorted until next week.

Joe

I wondered why you seemed to get smaller in my mirror ;) :lol:

LOL! That must have been when I slammed on because you went a different way back and I nearly missed the turnoff! :P

Joe

Its been raining most of the day here, so I have been unable to wash the Yaris.

(I suppose it would have got filthy on the way up the motorway anyhow :ffs: :ffs: )

(I suppose it would have got filthy on the way up the motorway anyhow :ffs:  :ffs: )

Mines all bling in the garage waiting for the fine weather that's predicted tomorrow (believe it when I see it :rolleyes: ) :lol:

See you all there :thumbsup:

(I suppose it would have got filthy on the way up the motorway anyhow :ffs:  :ffs: )

Same here Steve, but if anyone asks, I'm blaming the state of the motorways! :lol::lol:

well i washed it earlier then it chucked it down. and i have just taken my car for little bit of spirited drivin. so its prob a mess now. but cant see cos its dark :P

Well i had a good day..£1000 raised :eek:

Do ya now what i reckon that TOC was by far the largest club contigent with GT4OC a close second..

I'm such a pilluck that i didn,t think to come and say hi :blink: DOH....

Mine was the stock grey gt4 185,with a chrome intercooler case,and TOC stickers in the side windows..

As i said i had a really good time chatting to folks and watching the canal boats go up a lock[whish was a first for me]

Well done Tim and Dave...

I'll be back for sure :thumbsup:

yes was a good day ,

i saw your car getting judged by tim and crew,noticed the gold stickers

did you win anything?

Nah,think i only got one vote :( [i even stopped briefly on the way up to clean her,on account of the rain on Saturday]The lesson learnt was,shudda bunged some funky Jap gtc stickers on her instead of cleaning,inside of car and under the bonnet ;)

Those funky Yaris's!! wow never given one a second glance before[sorry].But thay're lovelly..Really impressed with club turn out [again]..

Maybe get some of you to join Me,John,and Baz down here in Wales someday?? :group-cuddles:

Noooooooooooooo...............

No i'net access for a while... I thuoght this was next w/e, what was I doing yesterday... Sitting in a ruddy hotel doing nothing :( :(

Sorry guys :(

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership

• Insurance
  • Support