Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Castle Combe This Sat!

scoobyspanker

Anyone going to castle combe this Sat? My mates are taking there Golf GTI again, hopefully they won't crash it this time! If its dry they should be ok :help:

Looking as if me and Badger may be there this Sat....

Possibly even on track again B)

As I have the car all up and running would seem silly not to break her again, I just love spending my whole weekend under the :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: car :D

Roll on Combe...

Anyone else attending ???

Yeah i should be there. its only 10 mins down the road from me.

What event is it??

Cool, i will be there.

Wont be on the track though.

the old girl needs 4 new tyres, new set of front brakes, and a damn good service and tune up. :(

I will be there, and will hopefully get out on track this time. cant wait :D

Oi Ryan... you can pick me up on the way if you like.... save the car coming out of the garage B)

will be silly oc lock in the morning and may have scot in the car, if I have a free seat I'll give you a call :)

Not sure I can swing anopther free admission pass though, might have to pay the £8 on the door (lol, a full £8)

:arrgg-matey: will let you know matey.... It'll be a !Removed! long day mind you :)

I'll give you a call later in the week... see how i feel...

If i do bring the Lex, can I stick it next to IMOC??? i dont fancy leaving amonsgt the Max muppet crowd...

can't make any promiss as obviously depends how many two's turn up, we may be able to squeeze it behind the two's though ?

At the CCC days theres plenty of track time available, just pop into the main area and pay £20 for 5 laps....

£2 helmet hire with a £10 deposit....

Im there.... will be sat down at quarry untill i get board/brave and then on track! yikes!!! :help:

Dan

Im there.... will be sat down at quarry untill i get board/brave and then on track! yikes!!! :help:

Dan

Try come on track the same session as were doing in the morning, a load of mr2 owners so you'l be safer as we all love our cars...

that would be good as im a little scared of the nutters out on track!

Dan

either come on the same session or take a passenger in the car, having a passenger makes a big difference....

As long as you remember not to push to hard you'll be okk.. just let the peeps overtake. Try get two sessions, the first is the dodgy one, the second you'll be to busy laughing

that would be good as im a little scared of the nutters out on track!

Dan

I will be looking out for u!! Will u park ur Yaris at Quarry??

p.s don't go on the track the same time as my mates in th white Golf GTI!!!! :fear:

my car (should) be parked on all-torque.co.uk stand.... if not i will be half naked spead over the bonnet down at quarry! :D enjoying all the sun they have forcasted.

Dan

The event was very good, but there is just too many people out on track, and too many driving like idiots. Nice to briefly meet you Ryan, sorry couldnt remember your real name at time! lol. I was also on the all-torque stand, along with dans yaris, altho unfortunately didnt really meet dan <_<

Hi havey, yep sorry mate, i will make an effort next time, we crossed at the bbq the other week but it was dark so we can be forgiven.... top day but yes it was shaded by some idiots driving.... i saw steam coming from rhains ears when he go undertook in a apparntly no over taking zone.

I took my car on the parade lap and enjoyed the drive knowing there was no overtaking allowed.... rhains, waiting for the pic please! :P

Good to see badger (usuall nice self!) um.... is it figgits? and another bloke that the sun stoke made me forget his name....

... the sun, IT WAS HOT! my out side temp said 30c for most of the day.... i have the sunburn to prove it.

It didnt beat japfest due to the pure size of it but was well worth the trip.

Dan

I shouldnt worry it mate, its me who is not very good at introducing myself, so you can blame me! :lol: Yes i forgot all about the bbq, and you being there.

Apparently they are thinking of doing the track sessions more like japfest next time, so it should be good. Weather was unreal, nice bit of sun for a change, but waiting in the car to get started was a knightmare - will have to remember a long sleeve tshirt next time - cant be wearing a jumper again!

Well what can I say, starting off with the IMOC group just ourtside Combe and a good turn out for the MR2 crowd.

Great to see Celica91GTI (close), Harvey, Dan and the usual suspects, Badger & Fidgits.

3 trips out into the dark side that was track.... We still need more members to join in the fun with the first session with Rob (IMOC and the second and third sessions with Fidgits as passenger.... Quote of the day "How the :censor: do you keep that !!!"

Combe in the heat was stickker than a sticky thing thats was feeling sticky and the grip was unbelievable, a superb day !!

The first session was quic, the second even quicker and the third, even I didn't know how sticky that car could be, smiles all round. The second session was red flagged after four and a hlaf laps out of five and after a joke of a complaint a free session pass was given out so it would have ben rude not to go out again !

The third session was spent having fun with a worked Lancia Integrale on tail who was :censor: quick through the corners (dam 4wd) but just not enough grunt on the straight until he overtook on the yellow flag (sod !!)

It was an amzing dfay, sun shining, tarmac sticky and there was absolutely nothing more that could be asked for wthout being extremely rude and a slap expected :)

Full write up coming when I get home....

Marks out of 10 = 11

I personally didn't push to hard so only have new brake pads required !!!

"I personally didn't push to hard so only have new brake pads required !!! "

ryan is this cos of your spin last time or was it cos the new suspension needs bedding in? :D

Don't have new suspension, I just removed the whole of the splash guard....

Yesterday was so sticky that that it was very difficult to spin....

Full report for yesterday on new thread....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership