Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Castle Combe This Sat!

scoobyspanker

You got a free pass cos your 2nd run was stopped 4 1/2 laps in?? Git!! lol. I went out twice, and the 2nd one was red light after 3 racing laps. Never got a free pass. Was thanks to many idiots on the track. In my opion there is just too many cars out there. 30-35 cars is too many - especially when its supposed to be the beginners/not much experience group. I was too busy concentrating on idiots trying to overtake/undetake me in the braking zones and corners when there not f**king supposed to be there. :( was a good day though, and i now plan to do a castle coombe dedicated track day for a much more relaxed track, and practice on getting the right lines etc. :D

After my first CCC Day I found the best way to approach it was not to worry about the other idiots in the corners and let them get out of shape when your going throught the bends and lifting off slightly on the straight if a more powerful car was behind....

Was great fun yesterday with the yello Lancia Integrale as he just couldn't get the power down on the straights so he was closing right up in the bends but didn't stand a chance on the straight bits and was always left behind....

Yes i know what your saying, but i really didnt want to have an incident! Only just repaired mine from hitting a barrier a few weeks back!! lol. It was my first time on track, and the problem was, you had someone coming down outside of you into lik quarry, you wanna turn in and get tight to the kerb - but he is there, so if you do, i would have lost my door. So i had to brake again, while going into the corner (not good) and take a wider line. So the pillock was making an illegal overtaking move -- and no doubt never got a yellow ard for it. Any way, ill stop maoning, as it was a great day still. And justlook forward to the next time, when it will hopefully be run much more like japfest track sessions were.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership