Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Another Update

RossP

That looks really smart Ross :thumbsup:

A

As response to the fitment, No, they are not the best fit by far. They do stick out a fair bit, but this may be due to the fact that they're only screwed in at the moment (my decision and it's going to be rectified tomorrow). But if anybody is thinking about getting some I could recommend them, they do look nice, and my car's finally starting to turn a few heads! :rolleyes: One of my mates actually said that mine was one of the three nicest in Paphos now (I do have competition, even in my own village! :wacko: ). Only have one more 'big' exterior mod planned for this summer (big as in expensive), the rest is to do with interior and ICE. More updates to follow shortly :P

Oh, and thanks for all the comments. earpl and Moffmo...pack it in :P

Very Nice!!! Thats the same spoiler as i bought for my ex-gf about 10 months ago! though she still hsnt got hers fitted yet! nice to see one fitted! looking SweeT!!!

Apexi RSM finally showed it's head today from Malaysia! Will be fitting it along with under front strut brace from Envy at same time next tuesday.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links