Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1.0 Ltr Yaris On Ebay

armoredfist2002

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• earpl

• Crisis

• clarky

• Woody27

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon its a typo according to HKS 180bhp is acheivable....

http://www.tdi-plc.com/toyota_yaris.html

Read..

Stage 4: HKS turbo kit.

only 1800 quid plus the other optional parts... he/she is saying its worth over £5200, hmmm.. i'm not sure what the body kit costs, but buy it now for £2800 seems a bit steep for an E-bay purchase.. if it was me, i'd buy from an official retailer at that price.

For the record, i'm led to beleive that putting a turbo on a 1.0l yaris will give it t-sport performace.. hardly going to do 0 - 60 in 5 seconds, never mind compete with a 400 bhp pulsar.

if you do purchase this kit i will also show u how to get a stagering 350 bhp out of your car.

Yes.. buy a bigger engine??

180BHP from a 1ltr? <if my vocabulary was any smaller, it would be nearly as small as my genitals>. Kimi is at 140/150 on a 1.5 Supercharged T Sport.

Sorry but rubbish. 1ltr turbo eating Evos and stuff... not going to happen!

O also 42MPG! Rubbish! Lol.

I dont think it was a typo as he typed the same typo twice .. which removes the validity of a typo! :D

Looks more like an attempt to mislead or even con a potential buyer in my eyes. Beware .. there are a lot of scum bags out there!

I just asked him a question! Can't wait for the reply.

280bhp... your having a typo mate. A 1.5ltr T Sport with a supercharger only runs about 150BHP. A 1ltr turbo doesn't run 280BHP, its got a simlar output to the TS, maybe a little more tops.

I would love to see video proof tbh. Anyway you said its Skyline beating power, and then go on to say a 0-60 of ~ 5.2sec, Skylines are faster than that.

Very interested, but I dont think this is truthful.

I just asked him a question! Can't wait for the reply.
280bhp... your having a typo mate. A 1.5ltr T Sport with a supercharger only runs about 150BHP. A 1ltr turbo doesn't run 280BHP, its got a simlar output to the TS, maybe a little more tops.

I would love to see video proof tbh. Anyway you said its Skyline beating power, and then go on to say a 0-60 of ~ 5.2sec, Skylines are faster than that.

Very interested, but I dont think this is truthful.

Ha ha haa - fairplay - lets see what he says in return! :thumbsup:

Note will only fit 1.0 manuel

So only the one Spanish waiter then? ;)

the end result was a 1.0 yaris pumping 280 bhp and eating supras and imprezas for breakfast.
0 - 60 was amazing at just 5.2 secs and i raced my m8s 2 litre 400 bhp pulsar and i sparked him.

:rolleyes:

Note: The guy is selling the Turbo kit and Bodykit, not the car.. :thumbsup:

dont think its a typo, as he also says:

if you do purchase this kit i will also show u how to get a stagering 350 bhp out of your car.

he reckons you can get 350bhp from a 1 litre?

Do you notice the postage is only £70 !!!! Would it not be more to post a full 8 piece kit AND a turbo kit? hmmmmmm dunno bout that 1

Not really... If I were posting that I think it would cost me about that much via DHL. It all depends who you know ;)

If u read closely, it doesnt talk about any Skyline!!!

Anyway, if ur getting all that for a Buy it Now @ £2800 id rip the guys arm off

That is a Vitz not Yaris. They seems same but Vitz can be tuned more than the Yaris and the interior is also a little bit different. By the way 280 bhp on a 1.0 litre twin can can reach that BHP why not. Depends what parts used in the interior of the engine and if he changed also the block of the engine. Depends also how much body parts changed into carbon fibre to make the car more lighter and how much nitrous oxide he boost in the engine and what type of fuel he uses also.

I don't know anything about the Technical side of things but I think he's going a bit OTT with some of those recommendations... :unsure:

Also that description is full of typo's, makes it an entertaining read! :lol:

That is a Vitz not Yaris. They seems same but Vitz can be tuned more than the Yaris and the interior is also a little bit different. By the way 280 bhp on a 1.0 litre twin can can reach that BHP why not. Depends what parts used in the interior of the engine and if he changed also the block of the engine. Depends also how much body parts changed into carbon fibre to make the car more lighter and how much nitrous oxide he boost in the engine and what type of fuel he uses also.

I believe the car in the pic is just the show car for the Veilside bodykit and so he may actually own a yaris :D he is just selling the turbo and bodykit as said and it doesnt say what he owned except he markets it as for the yaris so i assume he had a yaris! if body parts are changed to carbon fibre the horsepower will not increase either btw. I dunno if you didnt mean that but im pretty sure horsepower is from the engine not the cars performance on the road(ie 0-60 speeds will increase from lighter parts but bhp stays the same (if talking about body parts not engine parts))(maybe wrong). (rolling roads usually give a at the wheels bhp but this doesnt include wind resistance etc.) You are right on the Nitrous side though! he could be running that HKS turbo and a 100hp shot very stupidly! :P then he would just be adding that nitrous figure to HKS' estimates! Anyway very dodgy! i couldnt see the response to your question on the eBay listing so please update us on the reply crisis (if you ever get one)

hey, you dont go on TOC for a couple of days and look what happends when earpl isn't here to keep an eye on you all?? the title of this thread needs to be.............. look at this lieing bas**rd. come on kids i know your not all soft enough to believe this.

???wtf? why can it be tuned more? and making the car lighter will not increase the BHP. :lol:

hehe good old brains that is earpl! Glad i was right on the HP thing as didnt wana embarrass self!

A case of caveat emptor, eh?

280! What a load of rubbish!

Wow, the award of the biggest lies on eBay ever goes to that guy! :thumbsup:

Well done that man! B)

I reckon its knightrider! :P

yea yea yea agree with ye all, you sad sad boy, go but yourself a bigger engine, putting a turbo on a 1.0L madness :unsure::wacko:

i`m going to hid now..................

280bhp!!! where is my credit card, beep, beep, beep yea hello Kev will ya get me a few bits :lol::lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links