Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Printer Prints Cats.....

ricomr2

Stop posting pics of cute cats! i cant have one makes me want to cry!  :crybaby:

P.s That cat in the sink :lol: :lol:

You can be my kitty-sitter if you want Teegs - Jess is good-as-gold but watch out for Alfie if you have bare feet - he bites toes! lol

ahhh Thanks EM! :group-cuddles:

Alfie looks like a little rogue (sp) lol! :D He is sooooo cute though!

That matrix picture is so funny! :lol:

My mate Acquired a cat from her street that just wondered in for feeding etc and she has a wooden floor in the lounge , we used to spin it (gently) round the floor and she wasnt bothered one little bit! :lol:

Just used to look at you as if to say ' what are you doing!' :lol:

She was clever though - we were sat in the lounge and heard a bang from upstairs - went to check it out and the cat had opened her bedroom door- closed it and was lying on the bed by the time we got there! :blink::lol:

Hes a little bugger indeed - very mischevous - a bit of a scallywag - I reckon he'll be a ladies cat - bit like Alfie in the film actually!

He's cute as though! Too cute actually!

Well... Oscar is a lazy fat layabout :P who doesnt really car about anyone very much... but he is quite handsome... getting on a bit now at 11 years old ish...

JJnOscpic.jpg

He also doesnt like cameras very much :P

These are 2 of my babies! Buffy was a stray who was abandoned in a field next to the cats protection league, she climbed over the fence to them and we had her 2 weeks later! :D Its not often we get a piccie of buffy next to any of our dogs! Least with jessica but this is a nice piccie!

JessNBuffy.jpg

Holly's more of a bill oddie fan!  :D

Goodie :P

Huh? :unsure:

You are obviously waaaaaaaaaaaaay too young dude :P

cats.jpg

This is the only picture of my cat I have on my computer. Her name is Ariel and she's the one in the fore. She's 3 in that picture, and now she's 14 :o

She hasn't changed much, though. Still a pest, still constantly underfoot, talkative, likes to climb all over the furniture, chase toys so hard that she slides across the floor like a dog, and still likes to jump into the tub after I'm down showering to splash/drink.

Holly has a thing about the bathroom sink, dunno why but she's always in it!

My cats are just odd....

If you leave a draw open, a bag open, they will sit in, on it....

My dad once went upstairs to his office to find this....

breifcase.JPG

The tabby cat, Lulu pretty much follows me around everywhere... if she is not asleep on either of the fishtanks (two vantage points in my room where she can keep an eye on me, either at my desk, or infront of the telly) she would sit on my PC screen (the new flat screen fooler her at first)

nazicat.JPG

Of course, she also enjoys a freshly polished car!

She occasionally sits on my shoulder parrotlike, when sat at the PC (if I am ever bent over getting anything out of a bottom draw, etc, she will be sat on my back in seconds)

Jess will sit in drawers and somehow get behind the drawers into the back of them and sleep there....

Probably to get away from the torment that is Alfie! :lol::lol:

I have a Nutty Siamese Cat called Kiki, and she is mad! She answers back to me all the time, she'll run all the way from the extension through the backroom and hallway up the stairs, into my bedroom and land on the bed for no apparent reason and also loves open drawers!

She's taken to sharing my pillows with me every night, she's doesn't really fall asleep on them when I am awake but every morning I wake up to find this:

kibed2705.jpg

Taken on my camera phone so apologies for quality, and was was at 6.45 one morning too.

Standing on my Dad's bed looking likes she owns the place:

ki42002.jpg

ki2002.jpg

She is very loving and protective tho, wouldn't swap her for the world..but the constant demand of her wanting me to play string with her gets annoying so Yves gets to do that instead now :lol:

Holly had two of the fishing rod things before she ate the string's!!

Now she just has the plastic handle with nothing attached!

Holly had two of the fishing rod things before she ate the string's!!

Now she just has the plastic handle with nothing attached!

Ha ha haaa!

Jess had lots of toys - so naturally a lot of them got handed down to Alfie, but hes destroyed nearly all of her toys - including the scratch post ball! lol Ripped it clean off, the little blighter!

He's destructo-cat!

The frog on a rod survived but all the others are a bit dead - poor mouseys had his insides ripped out and everything! :lol::lol:

Awww Kiki is gorgeous... I love Siamese cats... I want a Tabby Point one... she looks a little like a Seal Point from the piccies... Bless!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links