Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Oh No!

phil3345

Just took my Corolla T sport in to be fixed(front window seals)and the very nice people

gave me a Yaris 1.0 for the day.Not good forgot what i was driving come up to a roundabout I dont think I have ever slid so much in a car before :lol:

Just come home to change my underwear am back off out now.A lot slower ;)

lol, easy tiger, wouldn't be good to go back to the dealer with the hire car in bits on the back of a truck....

I had a Yaris 1.0 for a day while my YarisTS spoiler was replaced. It was a lot easier to get into trouble so every bend was a challenge!! I took a couple of country roads a little too fast and got it sideways!! Great fun - really got the heart racing!!

Watch those brakes though... nowhere near as sharp as the TS models.

he he

i get a yaris 1.0 next tuesday for the day have to give it some :boxing: see how it goes

handling - i know what you mean.

But for 1.0 they are top car's. It pisses off 1.3's when you nail them anyway

I'll agree that they are great cars. Don't take offense Yarisboy, we're just trying to justify the hit on our bank balance when we bought our TS's.

You can have as much fun - just with that extra dose of fear. :P

I was very suprised with the Yaris S - it was one of the older ones too. I'd consider one as a 2nd car for the wife but she won't have any of it. She wants a more fashionable car like a Beetle - I told her they're pants but she don't care.

I don't take offense don't worry :)

has she considered the ford street ka? great car for a girl, or perhaps the 206 cc? equally girly sir! Beetles aren't girly in the slightest, apart from the flower holder on the dash :) unless its the cabriolet which i'll admit is a girls car, choices are endless :eek:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links