Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My T-sport!

Razor

eventually kims realised p2's are gay, so she's selling up.

:lol: sorry chris i'll always prefer the phase 2 :yes:

the phase one is looking old now.

i have just realised that all t-sports are gay :P :P

when it comes to choosing the right phase, i think i know which brother i'd go with ;) eh ryan?

lookin the bomb dude.... will i see it sunday?

Nah mate you won't see it Sunday, he's coming in my motor. Eh, well you'll not be going with me, I don't swing that way and my brother has got a girlfriend but that might be a front, who knows! :rolleyes:

you wont see it sunday hes either goin in ryans or staying in bed cuzz hes boo hooing about getting up early,

and as for ryan he actually wants a phase 2 TS in black aswell, i did tel him he was a bummer he simply replied i know,  :eek:

He'll be there Lee, hes sleeping in the car apparently. I can't recall that conversation about me admitting I'm a bummer, you're making it up mate! :angry:

I want his car though! :(

i dont remeber it :P

and Em dark colours always seem to shine more when clean but dont stand out like red! (and red ones are faster)

He was kissing up to my car like nobodies business..... you werent around at the time! :lol::lol: Hes not gonna do it with other people watching is he - hes got his forum cred (or whatevers left of it - lol!) to think about! :lol::lol:

I agree - red stands out more - its not faster though! :thumbsup::thumbsup: :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links