Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Envy Meet

DazH

A bit late on the posting here, but i kinda "missed" this post, my bad!

Was an awsome day, and it was great to meet everyone. The familiar northern lot, and finally meeting the rest of the "mad scots" was class. Found out that Jim does actually do a bit now and then when it comes to working on the car... make sure you get a new 12 bit tho pal, after you chucked the other one away, lol!

Cheers to the Envy boys et al. for knocking up a cracking lunch, MUCH appreciated!

Next time i want a front seat ride in the Supra that is one :drool: car buddy, keep up the good work on it, needs a bit more speed, and umpth of a bigger turbo i think... hah

Can't make JAE or TOTB, but gotta meet up with everyone again real soon!

-Z

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dicey2k

• jaxx

• Ken

• Kerby

Top Posters In This Topic

That double cheeseburger sorted me out good and proper!

yeah it was quite funny when leavin the club. cos u kinda disappeared. then when i finally spotted u, u were half way to the burger van at high speed. so i just followed :P and so did everyone else. it was good tho. not bad for someone who doesnt normally eat beefburgers :P

Haha yeah, and i didn't know it was possible to move at such speed in shoes like that!! Must have been the propect of burning cattle on bread!

I didn't eat for a week after that buffet that Kev and his Mrs knocked up for us, those little cake jobbies were awesome!

Yeah Lee, i think between me and u we had about 40! Those dips were ace too eh mate? ;)

needs a bit more speed, and umpth of a bigger turbo i think... hah

Never one to disapoint, there is a new Turbo on the way! Don't think it can get any faster though! Its just to scary!

Kevin

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links