Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

If You Are Going To Jae.....

~Rach~

The editorial team is on the hunt for a feature car(s) for the post-JAE bumper issue of the newsletter :group-cuddles:

If you fancy having your car immortalised in TOC history, or want to nominate someone for a secret suprise feature, pm me! :D

Only condition is with this issues feature car(s) is they must be a club member attending at least one day at JAE :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone :D :D :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~Rach~

• Demonic Angel

• JustJJ

• mad welshman

AAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGG My TT won;t be ready in time!!!! :ffs:

My parts have been delayed to arrive on the 19th...... that gives me two days to build an engine from the block up... getting it running properly.. get it MOT'd taxed.....

It is doable... but I need to source a new gearbox and rad first!

Charlie, dont worry, plenty more newsletters and feature cars in the coming months ;)

Will keep you in mind :D

Hee Hee.. I gues it would be greedy anyway, as it already has a TOC review :lol:

You can do a feature on my new supra......if i get it there :(

ahh go on go on go on go on go on go on *in style of Mrs Doyle*

u can do mine if u want rach. ill be there all weekend. and ill have her lookin her best :P

You could do one on my spangly (blinging) new engine and the restoration progress so far :thumbsup:

fancy a storm blue uk tt to take photos of????

im there all weekend. mmmmmmmm

Added all you to my list ;)

We'll be drawing a name out of a hat to see who the lucky person is :D :thumbsup:

You can do mine Rach :) She will be looking her best, and I've done a few things to her :)

Add you love :D

Got 10 peeps on the list now, wonder who it'll be...... ;)

You can do mine Rach :) She will be looking her best, and I've done a few things to her :)

is one of them..........put petrol in it??????

hee hee :eek:

The point of this suprise feature is to remind everyone that TOC isnt just for modified Toyota owners, but also for the people who keep their cars standard and give them a lot of TLC.

We are not going to sit and choose a car because of its mods etc. Anyone and everyone can enter this, we're just leaving the luck of the draw to see which car comes out :group-cuddles:

*phew.... she aint really modded so thats ok ;) :hokus-pokus:

How about mine Rach.......................Possibly the only MMT Yaris on the TOC forums?

A rather unique example :ph34r:

Added to the list love :D :thumbsup:

The point of this suprise feature is to remind everyone that TOC isnt just for modified Toyota owners, but also for the people who keep their cars standard and give them a lot of TLC.

We are not going to sit and choose a car because of its mods etc. Anyone and everyone can enter this, we're just leaving the luck of the draw to see which car comes out  :group-cuddles:

Just put everones name inand give a lucky member(s) a surprise.. i have a modded and an unmodded car.. so, best of both worlds :thumbsup:

mine would be a perfect example of

Dont try modding a car if you're a student

Excellent stuff guys - keep it coming! We want all shapes and sizes of car - only proviso is - it must be a Toyota (obviously! lol)

Who will be the lucky person out of the hat? :D

Oooh by the by - that person must be willing to have TOC Editors swarming around their car at JAE taking photos and notes.... cant be bad eh! :lol:

AS the black car is a no no, I have done some last minute mods to my grey one.. ;) it will still look pants, but it will have a few changes :yes:

Might as well add the Blue to the list, un-modified but very loved ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links