Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help If You Know!

RossP

Right, i have asked this question before, and found out the answer. The space of the fascia panel from Mr. T is 199 x 101 mm.

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.p...kenwood++double

And i should be able to afford a new HU this month after what happend a couple of weeks ago :ffs: Anyway, have spotted this one (been tracking it a while)

itemcdpallinone.jpg

http://www.tgincar.co.uk/cdpallinoneunits.htm

The dimensions of this is 178mm x 101mm. So would ALMOST fit perfectly. Can anyone suggest how to fill in the gaps that will occur to the sides of the headunit if i install it/ Lee has suggested MDF and carpet which should work ok. Anyone else?

Ross

No idea how u can do that, why dont you just get one of the single din units with the pop up screen looks much smarter and would be easier to watch :thumbsup:

Damn that websites cheap glad u posted that link

I would be but no harm in being different is there? :thumbsup:

EDIT: cmarshall, You weren't implying by 'it would be easier to watch' that i should be watching it whilst I was driving would you? :o :blink: :P

Lee msn me it in the morning if you get chance. If i'm not there, just send it in anycase, i don't expect to be up till late in anycase. ANOTHER foam party...lol... B) :rolleyes:

I think the new mr2 has a double din sat nav unit supplied as standard by Mr T. Maybe worth looking into the bracket system used by them?

I would be but no harm in being different is there? :thumbsup:

EDIT: cmarshall, You weren't implying by 'it would be easier to watch' that i should be watching it whilst I was driving would you?  :o  :blink:  :P

Did i say u would watch it whilst driving!!! NO!!!!! :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links