Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

After Years Of Wanting....

DaveR

I have finally got a Toyota Supra!!! Spent 12 months searching on and off for a UK spec supra....finally found a low mileage one. Fantastic car to drive....

It has 20800 miles from new...are there any UK spec supra with a lower mileage? :D

I have finally got a Toyota Supra!!!  Spent 12 months searching on and off for a UK spec supra....finally found a low mileage one.  Fantastic car to drive....

It has 20800 miles from new...are there any UK spec supra with a lower mileage? :D

Woo. Well done matey. Thats amazing. What model is it? Mk 3 or 4? Welcome to TOC by the way. :thumbsup:

I have finally got a Toyota Supra!!!  Spent 12 months searching on and off for a UK spec supra....finally found a low mileage one.  Fantastic car to drive....

Woo. Well done matey. Thats amazing. What model is it? Mk 3 or 4? Welcome to TOC by the way. :thumbsup:

Its MKIV. I have put some pics in the 'garage' section...hope they come up OK as I don't seem to have a little camera icon next to the entry!!

Looks rather nice. If i ever get shot of my celica. (It`ll be a cold day in hell) I would consider a Supra as a replacement. :thumbsup:

Here`s a link to your piccys. DaveR`s Supra :thumbsup:

Very nice, it's the lowest mileage one i know of !

Reckon it was a steal at that price as well.

Well done and enjoy !

Nice looking car you have just brought there mate. Very low mileage you must be really pleased with your purchase :thumbsup: Oh and welcome to the club mate :thumbsup:

jerry!!

Hi Dave. That is a very nice motor.

Some cars don't suit white IMHO, but the Supra really carries it off.

I was looking for a low mileage MR2 Mk2 and was amazed to find an 11 year old one with just 25,000 miles on it. But a Supra with less than 21K is amazing! Makes you wonder who can afford to have a car like that sat around doing less than 2000 miles pa.

Tony

Hi Dave.  That is a very nice motor.

Some cars don't suit white IMHO, but the Supra really carries it off.

I was looking for a low mileage MR2 Mk2 and was amazed to find an 11 year old one with just 25,000 miles on it.  But a Supra with less than 21K is amazing!  Makes you wonder who can afford to have a car like that sat around doing less than 2000 miles pa.

Tony

Thanks for the replies...and yes I am over the moon with the car. Not sure how anyone can buy a car like this and not drive it...any excuse to take it out at the moment. :)

Looks like a good find, hope you enjoy it. Welcome to the club ;)

Did you not get the OZ wheels with it? I see you paid £12k for it which was the minimum the owner wanted to sell for is this why you got the stock wheels?

You'll have to find a scooby owner and sell the plate to them for a nice profit :thumbsup:

Joe

12k for that - BRILLIANT - a dealer would have been selling that for loads morwe surely - You got a steal - well done and welcome to TOC :thumbsup:

wow! that's low! nice find mate, jealousy don't do it justice!!!

wow! that's low! nice find mate, jealousy don't do it justice!!!

Thanks for all the comments. Even though it was over my budget with the wheels I didn't particularly want them. I am one of 'those' people that like the car totally stock (my old 300ZX UK was totally stock). The only non-stock parts are the rear sun visor thingy (great description eh!!!) and the clear indicator lenses all round. I got the original lenses with the car but I think the clear ones actually enhance the car, esp with white. Ian still has the wheels and I know he was looking to sell if anyone wants them!!

It had originally been offered to the performance car company...they have a red one with 27000 for £15000. It had been mentioned that this would have been put on their forecourt for £16000. I am very pleased with the price and the car and Ian was pleased it is going to someone that will appreciate it!!!

If a scooby owner offered stupid money I would consider it but after all the problems transferring back to its original plate (HPI checks etc) I am not sure I want to go to the trouble!!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links