Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Dvd Sat Nav In Corolla

Smeehan

Does anyone know how you go about updating the DVD nav with the latest maps?, the dealer does not seem to know and i am waiting for them to contact me. I am picking up my T Sport this weekend and it is a second hand one so the maps will be out of date..

Does anyone know how you go about updating the DVD nav with the latest maps?, the dealer does not seem to know and i am waiting for them to contact me. I am picking up my T Sport this weekend and it is a second hand one so the maps will be out of date..

as far as i know, there is only 1 version out there at the moment - 2002. there isnt an update as of yet. - 3 different toyota's have said this. As i understand the maps are generic to all dvd nav systems - each brand just adds on its own software - and there is yet to be a new survey completed to make a second version. maybe some of the toyota people on the forum can tell better

thom

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links