Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Help...external Mods To A Yaris Verso?

ergopropter

Afternoon Yaris fans,

I'm the new owner of a 02 Yaris Verso, and while I am enthralled with the Toyota engineering finesse, I seriously need to get this car looking less like it should be driven by a post-septuagenarian wheelchair user. Does anyone have any ideas of bodykits, spoilers, lips, valances, modifications of any type available in the UK? Anything that can reduce this car's current 'motability' demeanour.

Thank you in advance.

I know Veilside do a bodykit or maybe 2 for the Verso! Envy (link up the top) should be able to get you the kit(s) but be warned, they won't come cheap! :thumbsup:

This.....

style.jpg

Can look more like this...

001.jpg

Speak to the lads at Envy.. you will get very good advice from them.. link at the top of page.

A german site that does Kenstyle... here

saw a nice kit for the verso.

This.....

Thanks cfc1, to make me feel better, you just happened to find a picture of the exact colour of my vehicle juxtaposed to a wheelchair. Now I really have to do something.

By the way, do you have a link on the German site? I've looked around and I can't find the kit to which you refer. On the other hand, my Deutsch is not exactly fließend.

Try this site....... Bullet proof automotive They do Kenstyle kits for the Scion xA and xB..like this one...

339.jpg

337.jpg

I'm sure they could help you in some way :thumbsup:

The german one seems to have changed, i can't find it now either.. and a google search found mostly Japanese sites, so if your japanese is better than your Deutsch you laughing. :lol:

cfc1, good find! My mate is after a kit for his ist, and that looks sweet as ****!!! Will have to show him pics...

they can look seriosuly cool when done proper

and yes search for 'funcargo' on any japanese sites as its the alternative name :yes:

Try this site....... Bullet proof automotive They do Kenstyle kits for the Scion xA and xB..like this one...

Hold up just one moment there.

Am i missing something? What is the connection between the Scion xA/xB and the

Yaris Verso? The xA appears to have a traditional hatchback whereas the Yaris has a '5th door'. Surely the kits cannot be interchangeable between these 2 cars? The xB just looks weird.

they can look seriosuly cool when done proper

and yes search for 'funcargo' on any japanese sites as its the alternative name :yes:

This has to be the coolest....

IAS2004_0019.jpg56189_p7.jpg

56189_p6.jpg

The Pioneer Scion.. (i know it's been on before :lol:)

Hold up just one moment there.

Am i missing something? What is the connection between the Scion xA/xB and the

Yaris Verso? The xA appears to have a traditional hatchback whereas the Yaris has a '5th door'. Surely the kits cannot be interchangeable between these 2 cars? The xB just looks weird.

Toyota make the funcargo and the Scion's.. kenstyle do kits for them.. the companies posted do kenstyle kits.. and kenstyle do yaris verso kits :thumbsup: hence the connection.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links