Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Can't Get Into My Gold Membership!

K19NE G

I've paid the £25, received the confirmation email and followed the link to register my username and password but using either my TOC login or the Gold Membership registration details, I can't register although I get logged in!

I want to link my username on TOC with the Gold Membership so it shows in my profile on the side of the screen that I'm a Gold member....

The error that shows up is: "One of the input fields contains more data than is allowed"

Can someone please sort this out for me? Also, when do I receive my Gold card and decals?

Your registration hasnt fully gone through yet. It takes a little while as its a manual process i believe - need one of the Admin guys to turn your gold membership privledges on.

Once your active as a gold member your gold logo will appear under your avatar in the normal forum and your username and password should be active for the gold forum :thumbsup:

Your registration hasnt fully gone through yet. It takes a little while as its a manual process i believe - need one of the Admin guys to turn your gold membership privledges on.

Once your active as a gold member your gold logo will appear under your avatar in the normal forum and your username and password should be active for the gold forum  :thumbsup:

Okay cheers :thumbsup: It's just that it's been over a week since got the confirmation email...

From what I could tell (just signed up for Gold myself) You can't register your gold username/password until the manual process is complete, so something has gone wrong! I paid yesterday morning and now have full access as of 4pm yesterday. Email the address that was sent to you when you paid.

Email the address that was sent to you when you paid.

I have done last week, but no reply yet! Who should I PM on this site that can help me and get it sorted asap??? :help:

'Steve' is ya main man buddy

give hima shout, seems odd that it hasnt happened :unsure:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links