Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Some New Rimage

BLiTZ

quite alot's been done since you last saw it...

after seeing Matt's car at TOTB i had to get a square plate, now the car looks like an import, YAY, whilst at TOTB i bought a neat little TRD Badge too. then there's the new wheels adding to that JDM look, bargain. YES I KNOW ITS STILL ON KIDDY STILTS but cash in my pocket is like rocking horse ****! LOL, well enjoy!

:D

Yep still on [L]s but i passed my theory 35/35 + 63/75 :P

004.jpg

My car now has a !Removed! on it's back!

003.jpg

MMMMM alloys!!!

005.jpg

Meaner looking but still cute, awwh

001.jpg

push it and it'll fall over - damn stilts!

002.jpg

:D

See what ya mean about the stilts!!! Looks alright to, even better when its lowered. Weve all gotta start somewhere though fella!!

Thanks! :D

paint those side mirrors, you can get halford spray paint and do them yourself, just mask them up, de grime, prime, paint and laquer, i did my wheels my self cost me £10.

if you need any help pm me, i think it will look better

paint those side mirrors, you can get halford spray paint and do them yourself, just mask them up, de grime, prime, paint and laquer, i did my wheels my self cost me £10.

i never could get how bodyshops charge there money when "we" can get the same result for 10 quid?? hows that work?? no -your wheels are peeling and its only been a month!!! oh well!!

if theres one think to make a car look good its a decent set of wheels!

White alloys on a white car.....

You'd think it'd look awful.... however, it looks really good! Top job!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

They'd look better on a Lagoon (to be confirmed) Blue car though :drool:

How much did they set you back?

i never could get how bodyshops charge there money when "we" can get the same result for 10 quid?? hows that work?? no -your wheels are peeling and its only been a month!!! oh well!!

Any idea how much bodyshops normally charge for that? My car's going in to get the bodywork done on Monday, I might ask them to do them while they've got it

Mate thats looking real nice. I do like a nice white Yaris :thumbsup:

Is it me or are your door handles not colour coded? If not then u need to get them and your mirrors done, and maybe a spoiler at the same time aswell. It'll save you alot of money getting multiple items painted at a bodyshop at the same time as they only have to "mix the paint" once so to say.

Keep up the good work!

:thumbsup:

I like the slightly tall height ride in the Yaris actually, even if it does look like it's on stilts :)

Car looks really good Blitz, wouldnt have gone for the white alloys and white car on my own but after seeing yours my opinion has really changed :yes:

They cost £200

Yeah they're black handles but thats cos its a Yaris S base spec

my dad also suggested getting the mirrors coloured but his idea was to only colour half the mirror if you get what i mean like on his Mondeo, so i'll have to see, past experiences with tamiya kits has kinda put me off the idea of spraying + my cars colour is rare it seems - even Mr T used the wrong colour when touching up some dents before i bought it - mine is Pure white the P2 came in Cirrus White.

nice car there matey.... white is the hardest colour to keep clean tho, How much where those wheels if u dont mind me asking, would love a set like that for my TS

Wow, nice rims mate! :D :P

So they cost £200? Was that with tyres? If so, good price! :thumbsup:

Wow, nice rims mate! :D  :P

So they cost £200? Was that with tyres? If so, good price! :thumbsup:

They didnt used to be yours did they?

LOVE those wheels. what did u get in the £200 quid? and where u buy them from, defo interested in getting a set like those.

I bought them from Nick SR they're 15's with 195/50/15s

I've seen loads on eBay, often sold as mazda wheels so i'd keep an eye out!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links