Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where Did My Post Go?

ver_altezza

Hi

Just wanted to know where my post went? No indication of it being moved or deleted??

Would appreciate an explanation and not just a look at the faq's please.

Thanks

Oliver

need to be a signed up member to be able to use the boards to sell

hmmm...... I posted up in the calssica toyota forum. Weren't aware you needed to be a member for that?

Anyhow I'm a gold member on LOC and surely as I joined as I have a toyota Altezza I'm a member of both communities??

Yeah, mine post about an in dash monitor got moved too from the yaris forum. No sign of it at all there anymore, sometimes its still listed but says moved.

Theres a suggestion, a notice to the person who started the post when it gets would be nice. And when certain things get changed or deleted.

sorry mate i'm a gold member in here TOC, i'm also a member of LOC,

but not gold so i can not sell over there.

if you want to sell on here you have to be a paid up TOC member,

read the T' & C's

:bookworm:

hmm....... thats pretty annoying as when i joined it was due to the altezza but I'm gold on loc.

Funny thing is I organised a LOC only event and yet we allowed members of TOC to participate......as lexus is really toyota. ;)

Agreed about reading the faq's but honestly I don't have that much time to trawl through all the rules etc, etiquette, i'm allowed to do this and not allowed to do that, rules on essentially what was regarded place of free speech, opinion.... I'm rambling

Still a polite pm would have been nice.

Can work both ways matey.. dont take long to find out if you can sell or not via the FAQ...

If you think about the size of this club now with the thousands of members and numerous members joining each day... there are loads of people who put for sale threads up after joining..

So im sure you can understand that a pm for each thread that is removed is not exactly practicle...

and we cant PM you as you have 10 or less posts at the time of posting ;)

Edited by jaxx

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links